When will TNA finally end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
January 5th, 2010. But the beginning of the end will start in December of 2008 after a Vince Russo inspired work, turns nasty. I called madam cleo and she confirmed it.

It just seems way the hell too much like WCW in its death days. Anyone want to tell me what JB's role is in the angle alliance? Comic relief, ok, but the tool always has the mike with him as well, then he does the same thing, interviewing whomever. At least Coach and Regal had a role as the GM and exec assistant. JB is like a rash all over the show and its because he's friends with the bookers. Booker T, this supposed 'major acquisition' is now just another guy, Christian is cutting awesome promos every week, but has ZERO storyline movement. They biggest face, Joe, they look to be turning into a whiny version of steve austin, just breaking stuff and not caring about what anyone says but complaining about wanting more money. They have such a talented roster...just use the damn thing before worthwhile people leave!

In reality, almost every wrestling promotion goes into a slump at times like the WWE in the mid to late 90s and the NWA. Also some promotions never came back from it ( AWA, WCCW also known as USWA, original ECW, and WCW). WWE is just in a slump with getting new talent on the main roster. Bringing ECW back was a mistake because they did not push that much talent and got rid of their top stars on the show. WWE will eventually bounce back but TNA is in something worse than a slump. They have young, talented, future stars but they do not push them and let old WWE wrestlers shine. TNA is living of the WWE and past WCW stars. Since the break from the NWA, and it bringing in Kurt Angle, Sting, and Booker T, TNA has never let a TNA original win the new world title. With out former WWE stars, TNA will not live.

sadly the last true tna superstar to hold a world title was the one person who i think needs to come back and save us from angle and that is the king of the mountain jeff jarrett i understand he has 3 girls to take care of and being a father but tna is crap just nothing with out him jarrett is truly one of the last GREAT tna or nwa champion

sadly the last true tna superstar to hold a world title was the one person who i think needs to come back and save us from angle and that is the king of the mountain jeff jarrett i understand he has 3 girls to take care of and being a father but tna is crap just nothing with out him jarrett is truly one of the last GREAT tna or nwa champion

This is funny cause I remember a few years ago when he was on top of TNA, everybody was saying he needed to lose the belt and was keeping TNA from going anywhere, and now people miss him, and are basically begging for him to come back, it seems like whenever you have one guy dominating the World title scene they automatically become public enemy #1 whether they're heel or face and are the problem with that promotion, which is not the always the case, Jarrett is a prime example of that, they guy drew amazing heat in a promotion where most fans cheer anyone who can pull off an amazing high spot and put out a great match, Jarrett did this and was still able to get boos from the crowd, he was a master at playing the heel

dude tna is such b*llcrap i used to watch some of it and to me it looked like something new something fresh until nash and russo f*cked it all up there are many good wrestlers in tna i give them credit for that but those guys are nothing but mid-cards thanks to angle russo and nash so i realy dont want to see some b*llshit about old guys wrestling in the ring i wanna see the talent becoming the main eventers but thanks to politics we are never going to see that the sooner tna dies the better

I don't think TNA will sell to WWE, nor do I think their time is running out. But 2008 is sure to be the make-it-or-break-it year for them. Unless they start doing shows outside of Orlando and spread to a wider audience, perhaps get better TV coverage on a bigger scale, they'll always be at the same level. Bigger than the indies, but not a big enough company to pose a threat to the monopoly held by the WWE. This is their last chance to prove they're something more - If they don't do it now, they won't still be credible enough to do it in 2009 or later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back