TNA before Spike tv

Was TNA better before or after spike tv & known faces

• Was TNA better before spike tv when on turner south

• Was TNA better after spike before all the known names & faces were brought in

• Is TNA better now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewlz

RIP Benoit - Truly One Of The Best
started watching TNA on turner south shortly before spike tv picked them up, thought it was allot better before they brought in crappy christian, sting, steiner, rhino etc. seem'd like it had allot more action & less b.s. before spike made them bring in known names, like christian can really beat on steiner. i thought finally a wrestling promotion with actual wrestling & no b.s. now when u watch it it seems like most of the show is waisted with non wrestling crap like WWE is. downfall for me was the stupid rhino promos aimed at ECW, too early to take on WWE & vince.

question is do u die hard TNA fans think it was better before or after spike tv started showing it, don't know if everyone got it on turner south but i liked it better then. i remember they used to show the time limit for each match at the top of the screen, less b.s. & didn't seem as scripted.

the 2 hour weekly ppvs were much better than impact..but today's ppvs are the better ones since they are longer and have more action.the only time i didn't like it was in the vince russo era with SEX (sports entertainment extreme).tna took a step down.

don't watch ppvs of either company & started watching it on turner south after they started using the six sided ring.

TNA was on Fox Sports net not turner. TNA was ran to much like a indy when it was on FSN. I like it better on spike. The wensday night Pay-per-views where Okay.

Papi said:
TNA was on Fox Sports net not turner. TNA was ran to much like a indy when it was on FSN. I like it better on spike. The wensday night Pay-per-views where Okay.

That's right new it was on one of those on my sattelite, FSN & Turner are right next to each other. i like it on spike also just that the action seemed better before, u got to see more of the roster on tv instead of mostly the same 4 or 5 people talking trash on the mic all the time & it seemed like more youthfull up & coming stars rather than wrestlers that have been around forever ecept a few (jarrett, etc).

What I didnt like when TNA was of FSN was that they would have 6 or 8 man tag-matches that only last like 3 minutes. They some how manage to get 10 matches in a 1 hour show. Plus it was on like 4 o'clock in the after noon.

Papi said:
What I didnt like when TNA was of FSN was that they would have 6 or 8 man tag-matches that only last like 3 minutes. They some how manage to get 10 matches in a 1 hour show. Plus it was on like 4 o'clock in the after noon.

It did have a bad air time on FSN, they probably had all those big tag matches to try & showcase as many wrestlers as they could to try & get a better deal. the problem is big networks want big names, just like right now i think it's NBC that's pressuring WWE to carry storylines from RAW over to ECW to attract USA viewers to SCIFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back