...When The Impact LD...RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!

I really wish everyone was here...We're not going to get close to the last few weeks post totals :(

Anyone else a little surprised our TNA mod didn't appear during the BP segment?

Hamada? She's not Daffney... fantastic. Shame she's jobbing to a far less able worker, but she'll do a flip so I guess it's all good.

Hamada? She's not Daffney... fantastic. Shame she's jobbing to a far less able worker, but she'll do a flip so I guess it's all good.

I'm thinking Daffney was booked for all these matches, and someone was lax on getting it all fixed in time.

Hamada might not be jobbing here...I'd like to see her push continued...

I was just about to say "This needs a cage match", and voila...Tenay announces it...

Kong/Hamada is my dream match. I'm given to understand that they've both got experience in Japan, and both are self evidently comfortable working stiff. Would be epic.

Kong/Hamada is my dream match. I'm given to understand that they've both got experience in Japan, and both are self evidently comfortable working stiff. Would be epic.

They're both pretty big in Japan, aren't they? They'd work one hel of a match together...Especially if they let them go in a match with little to no rules.

Add in Alissa and/or Daffney, and it could be a pretty epic PPV match.

Foley was a badass heel for...2 months? Maybe? Have to love a guy that can turn so quickly and effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back