IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.24.14 — Muta, Matt Hardy and Team 3D Reunite at #TNANYC!

Thing is these guys to my knowledge weren't that great in WWE, especially Snitsky. All they are is low hanging fruit for hire.

Thing is these guys to my knowledge weren't that great in WWE, especially Snitsky. All they are is low hanging fruit for hire.
Both guys live in the Northeast, so they were close and they were also available. They likely weren't very expensive either. I'd suspect they are just being brought in as part of this Carters versus ECW storyline, and will be gone after it is concluded. Dixie needs someone to be her "extreme" guys and these guys fit the bill as good heels for that role as they were both prominent WWECW guys, with Ezekiel being the final holder of the ECW title.

It gives Dixie extra bodies for the Dreamer/3-D contingent to run through before getting their hands on her. After they fail to do their job, they will likely be out of the picture and Dreamer, and possibly Rhyno as well, will likely follow soon behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back