IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.07.14 — #ItHappens Tonight — Enjoy the Ride, Dixie!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for August 7th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

10479585_10152389778101026_2103877988192013280_n.jpg

For months, Bully Ray has been chasing TNA President Dixie Carter with the
promise of putting his boss through a table. He’s come extremely close on
multiple occasions, but Carter has always been able to persevere – thanks,
in large part, to her growing army captained by EC3.

However, Bully Ray made a promise to every wrestling fan. The message was
simple, this Thursday: #ITHAPPENS… Don’t miss this shocking moment!

—————

10437722_10152389765246026_3477932642761567842_n.jpg

A war will be waged as well… a HARDCORE WAR, that is! Bully Ray and EC3 agreed
to terms and will assemble teams of 4. Flanking EC3 will be Rhyno, Snitsky and
Ryklon Stephens. On the other side, Bully Ray will be joined by Devon and Tommy
Dreamer. Who will Bully recruit to join his team?

—————

10505321_10152389773371026_1955118795501435043_n.jpg

With the X-Division Championship being vacated by Austin Aries, this Thursday
will also see a new Champion crowned! After winning qualifying matches during
Destination X, it will be a triple threat match for the title: Samoa Joe vs
Low Ki vs Sanada. This one has fireworks written all over it!

—————

10570540_10152389768656026_1844231142887822335_n.jpg

Abyss also appeared on the broadcast, issuing a terrifying challenge to Bram.
This Thursday, the two will clash in a Monsters Ball match of EPIC proportions.
What will happen when two of TNA’s most barbaric stars collide?

—————

All this and so much more on Thursday’s must-see IMPACT broadcast on
Spike TV at 9/8c, from New York City!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

The picture at the top of the post spoiling Dixie's "downfall" may not be the only spoiler in that shot. Taking a look at the crowd may be a dead giveaway as to who Dreamer and 3-D's partner will be tonight as well.

The picture at the top of the post spoiling Dixie's "downfall" may not be the only spoiler in that shot. Taking a look at the crowd may be a dead giveaway as to who Dreamer and 3-D's partner will be tonight as well.

While I'm pretty sure I know what you're referring to in the picture, I don't get the reference. I'm guessing that's because I never watched ECW. That or I'm completely spacing on a wrestler I should know. Either way, I'd rather not know anyway, as it might give me some kind of surprise. If it is an ECW character though, I'm sure I'll just be like "oh." I'm not a fan of these ECW reunions that TNA likes to do way too much.

As for them spoiling the Dixie through the table thing, I'm kind of bummed about that. It would've been a cool thing to watch unfold unspoiled.

Hopefully my DVR doesn't decide to crap out like it did last night during another recording I wanted to see.

As for the other matches, I'm going with Joe and Bram. Clearly there has to be more on the card coming.

If that's the mystery partner I won't be too impressed.

I'm mostly looking forward to that X Division triple threat. If it's done as well as I'm hoping then it's going to take a lot for me to care about anything else in the night as much as I'll care about that match.

Ohh I see it. He's aight....anyone wanna know who?

TNA needs to keep working these small arenas maybe some clubs. Great feel to the show.

I love the energy of these shows, but I can't wait to be away from the ECW stuff. The chants get on my nerves more than anything else.

TNA needs to keep working these small arenas maybe some clubs. Great feel to the show.

Feels really intimate in person too. Perfect sized crowd, really. If they could get maybe a thousand, instead of 600-700, it'd be ideal, but I'll take 600-700 rabid fans than 1000 quiet ones any day.

They can take TNA to a number of hot cities and get this same feel w/out needing to hang their hat on ECW.

This 3 Way X match should be sick.

They can take TNA to a number of hot cities and get this same feel w/out needing to hang their hat on ECW.

This 3 Way X match should be sick.

They could keep TNA in NYC and accomplish the same. The ECW thing is being fed to the fans, not created by them.

It looks like they're taking pieces of various tapings to put together the shows. For the record, I'm to the right of the entrance ramp (when the camera is looking at it from the ring), right where the pit starts. Backwards Rangers' hat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back