• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.07.14 — #ItHappens Tonight — Enjoy the Ride, Dixie!

Serious question, should I know who this Sam Shaw guy is? Does he have a history before TNA, or is he just some random new dude?

Serious question, should I know who this Sam Shaw guy is? Does he have a history before TNA, or is he just some random new dude?

He was on Gut CHeck and then came in as a stalker. He went after Christy but Anderson saved her and sent him to an institution. Gunner was allowed to take him out for no apparent reason.

And to the few of you guys who attended this taping, just wondering how the ECW nostalgia schtick was received live? Because this ongoing trip down memory lane does not interest me in the least, and in fact is one of the 2-3 things that has caused me to tune the product out.

And to the few of you guys who attended this taping, just wondering how the ECW nostalgia schtick was received live? Because this ongoing trip down memory lane does not interest me in the least, and in fact is one of the 2-3 things that has caused me to tune the product out.

You're hearing it. Crowd was hot for all of it.

I'm not a fan either. I didn't care for ECW back in the day and I have no interest in seeing these guys fighting thirteen years later.

The people were very into the ECW guys

Its been a while since I've sat down and watched Impact. Must say that so far this is a damn good product. I just hope I can make it tru the reason I stopped watching, Dixie.

Honestly Impact hasn't been too bad lately.

A lot of Dixie stuff so if that's what drove you away then you'd have probably still stayed away. Hopefully that element is either leaving or at least toning down in the near future.

I don't see it happening but we can hope.

So they've been building to what's going to happen after this match for months, it's pretty much been a major focal point of the show & they're not saving "IT" for the end of the show?! TNA, you sure do make some interesting decisions.

So they've been building to what's going to happen after this match for months, it's pretty much been a major focal point of the show & they're not saving "IT" for the end of the show?! TNA, you sure do make some interesting decisions.

Why would you not end the show on that note?

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they've been building to the culmination of this match for weeks, yet they spoiled the result themselves at the end of last week's show.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they've been building to the culmination of this match for weeks, yet they spoiled the result themselves at the end of last week's show.

We'll see after the ratings numbers come out. My guess is they wanted to get as many mouths talking about it as possible. Kind of giving it away gets people talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back