• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...When The Impact LD...RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!

Everyone should go rep Tasty for his posting rampage in the TNA section. Just a suggestion.

Its to early for any changes, I don't expect any until after his Hulkamania tour. So maybe late November or my guess would be January. I just hope they bring in Mr. Kennedy and keep pushing Demond Wolfe.

Fuck Raven, he's worthless at this point.

Team 3D in a match, bleh.

Should be decent enough though, wonder if we'll get a surprise of 2, possibly find out AJ's attacker.

Logic dictates that they hold off the reveal until the PPV, or the first show after it.
Having Joe/Daniels/Tomko/Moore/Raven/Don West uncovered now would simply confuse the booking going into the PPV.

My pick for tonight's interesting development in 3D. Last week's finish makes me pretty confident that they're turning heel with Rhino, and since they don't have a match for Turning Point (Turning Point is next right?) it's possible that they might make the change tonight so that they can fight Morgan and Supermex (an interesting team, but something of a step back for both guys).

I am of course also looking forward to seeing the fallout to Desmond trying to separate Kurt Angle's head from Kurt Angle's body. Fantastic stuff going down there.

Tera is apparently fighting Daffney, who should still have a broken arm, so I'm not sure what's happening there, possible another angle with that MMA woman. I'm fast coming to the conclusion that Tera is a waste of space who only got over because of the shit she was surrounded with anyway, so I'm not bothered too about that.

Oh, and somebody might mention Hogan at some point, although the absence of massive front page headlines reading "HULK HOGAN DÉBUTS AT IMPACT TONIGHT" more or less confirms that we're not getting anything major.

Just saw a commercial saying something about "Dixie lays down the law in the first 5 minutes of Impact..." with a montage of Hogan's signing in the background, so we'll find out nice and early (hopefully) anything we need/want to know.

And as far as Tara's MMA angle, Gelgarin, I think they canned it. I saw somewhere that Kim Couture has a fight in a few weeks.

This actually was a pretty well taped segment...Doesn't seem scripted either...

If they were going to air clips on TV they could have suggested that people looked more engaged. Everyone looked bored out of their skulls. :p

If they were going to air clips on TV they could have suggested that people looked more engaged. Everyone looked bored out of their skulls. :p

That's why I'm saying it didn't feel scripted...Maybe it was off the cuff...

I was hoping they wouldn't reveal it now...

I was expecting Joe to come out and add to the Devil's Advocate role he's played the last 2 weeks...

Apparently Sting has been given Daniels promo lessons. I've heard "AJ" about 20 times so far :lmao:

Daniels is good...But he'd be better if he wasn't stealing Rhino's shtick...

Gelgarin, you're a non-mark, so help me out here...Are they working a double turn?

Oi! I am to a mark!

And no, they're turning Daniels heel, and simply trying to move Joe into a slightly cooler heel role so he gets over again.

I liked that segment.

Oi! I am to a mark!

But you poked fun at me last week for being a mark myself...I think...

And no, they're turning Daniels heel, and simply trying to move Joe into a slightly cooler heel role so he gets over again.

At least I was in the ballpark...

I liked that segment.

Ditto.

Also, did you get a Brown Bag Special? I already ordered one, and may get another soon.

No; I found my Don West autograph, so there's no point.

$100 worth of merch for $20...

EY and Big Rob? Really? EY I'm a big mark for, but why Big Rob?

EDIT: Doesn't matter...They're facing Beer Money Inc. I'm marking for 3 guys in this match :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back