...When The Impact LD...RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!

Rob Terry. Why? You have four other members, all of who are good workers. Bring him out with Kioshi(sp?).

You're getting worked by Don West. He always makes the offer out to be some kind of saving in that area. Pay for a years access to the video vault and you get access to every single PPV/DVD they've ever made.

I don't have that kind of money right now...It is on my Xmas list though.

Ugh. They couldn't get Doug or Brutus to work the match? Or any of the other members of WE. At least Beer Money is in the match. So I'm marking for 1/2 of the people in this match.

Big Rob is hopefully out there to take the beating that EY won't get...I don't see any other purpose.

Not a bad match...Could have used less Big Rob though.

I'm starting to think that MCMG are going to get screwed out of the belts by Beer Money jumping the Brits at the PPV...

If they're going to keep running surspension angles then they really should throws us a few every now and again that don't end in a surprise appearance.

I hope they give the MCMG's the titles. They are so underrated and I really don't know why TNA hasn't given them the titles yet.

Yay...Another meaningless BP segment...

I'm hoping that Taylor and Sarita get a measure of revenge here.

I hope they give the MCMG's the titles. They are so underrated and I really don't know why TNA hasn't given them the titles yet.

I'm of the opinion that they've been so blatantly "not" putting the straps on the MCMG for so long now that when they do finally pick them up it should be more of a big deal.

Having any of the BP look strong against ODB isn't smart...She's supposed to be a badass, and she is the champ...

Oh god. They really need to get rid of Jay Lethal's gimmick. He was doing good at first but not it's annoying and I'm not interested in him at all despite him being entertaining when he isn't "Black Machismo".

Oh god. They really need to get rid of Jay Lethal's gimmick. He was doing good at first but not it's annoying and I'm not interested in him at all despite him being entertaining when he isn't "Black Machismo".

Says the guy with the Macho Man avatar, half-sn, and half-sig...:p

JB destroyed the picture. I'm sure I called that a few weeks ago. I think I did it in my head, but it still counts.

JB destroyed the picture. I'm sure I called that a few weeks ago. I think I did it in my head, but it still counts.

I vaguely recall you saying something about JB...Not sure what you said word-for-word, but I remember something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back