When Eating Out, Do You Let Those Dining With You Try Your Food?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
For instance, if you went out with someone to eat and ordered two different things, would you let them try some of your food if they said it looked good (assholes...why don't they just come out and say they want a bite?) or if they asked for some? I love food, so, if it was something that I had ordered before and had craved for some time, I would probably tell my dining companion to fuck off. Otherwise, I would say why the hell not?

If they want it so bad, they can order it.

I order what I want to eat, because it's what I want.

Reminds me of this story (true story). After a night of much drinking (and maybe a little smoking on a friends behalf), some friends and I got hungry, and drove to a local diner. Once our food arrived, Randa (in all her selfish glory) decided to try stealing some home-fries off my plate. She then pulled back a hand with a fork lodged within as I yelled "Dewey doesn't share!". Well, everything was true except the fork. I did however slap her hands.

Moral of the story: DEWEY DOESN'T SHARE!!!!

Dewey FTW!!

When you get 50 posts change your name to Mountain Dewey. much better then your name now :)

mayhemfan,

Whatever you do, don't change your name to Dewey Cox(x), as you will be banned at the drop of a hat. You seem like good people, so I just thought I would give you fair warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back