• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the best for Kurt Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceandco

Occasional Pre-Show
The whole Kurt Angle - TNA - WWE saga is interesting. WWE are angry, as they believe they were doing something for Angle's best interests. TNA are overjoyed, as they have a gained a gold medallist, someone who will reap in ratings, especially as a face mouthing off about WWE. People have made threads here and there about WWE vs. TNA etc., but there is another issue. While Angle has recently stated that the WWE were helding him back, sources have pointed to him enduring phsyical, emotional and mental stress. It seems he need a break, so WWE released him and told him they'd be happy to have him back. But instead of taking a break, Angle joins the other major wrestling company, TNA. Obviously he LOVES wrestling, and believes he would be unhappy without it. But is he dumb or dedicated? Determined or dumbass? Superman or just plain stupid? If I've got some fact wrong, and haven't read the right articles, I apologise in advance, and I would appreciate it if you would point it out. But just what is best for Kurt Angle. Pick out of Dedicated or Dumb, and back up your answer. This should be interesting.

the best thing for kurt would be to stop wrestling for a long tiem to get of his addiction nd heal his body nd then come back in and do what ever it is hes set out to do in tna otherise i agree with wjat every1 else says he will die jus like bulldogg

As overjoyed as I was when I heard Angle was signed, I did not expect him to get back in the ring this quickly. He needed at least six months off and - in an ideal situation - he'd take a full year off. Angle's obviously addicted.

Quite frankly, I prefer his longevity and his health as opposed to his quick return.

angle is going to wrestle hiself to death if he cant fix his addictions and get heeled up.

Angle definatly needs time off for his body to get somewhere close to normal. He freely admits that he can't feel anything in his left hand anymore and needs procecting for his own good. Yes he will be working less dates with TNA but if, as it looks like, he will be working with people like Samoa Joe whos offence is very stiff, by American not Japeneese standards, he just wont get any better. I just hope he would take some serious time off to heal then come back to whichever company he chooses. I hope and prey he doesn't do himself any halm by coming back.

I think TNA is best for angle because they record one night and month. Stay in Orlando. This way angle can have time off.

What I can't understand is why people believe that just because the WWE stated they let him go for his own good, that it was actually the case. Nobody knows the facts except the WWE and Kurt Angle.

what i think is angle shouldnt have signed. when i heared about angle being released i thought it would be good for him to take like 6 monthes to a year off and come back and work a partime schedual similar to undertakers. however if that were to happen he wouldnt get the title with that schedual. i read a lot that he wanted the title so badly the past few months and was tough to deal with because of it. i think in tna he can get the title and have an easier scheudal. what i think about this all is that angles sort of selfish for not staying loyal to the company that made him and pushed him so much, but at the same time its better than him trying to come back and working too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back