• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What WWE Wrestler doesn't deserve the push they are getting?

i think cena should be put into the mid card section, i have been so sick of seeing him as champ for almost 2 years with the exception of edges 2-3 week reign, n rvd n edge bein champ, cena sucks badly, vince should create a storyline where he has gender indentification issues and sets out for the womens title lol

I'd say.....................Hardcore Holly. I feel like he has been a loyal employee but has accomplished next to nothing(2 short tag reigns, and a bunch of hardcore reigns). He should be loosing and putting over gys like wgtt, cade/murdoch, and rhodes not the other way around. IMO he deserves to be jobbing not getting title shots so be it tag titles.

One of the things I keep seeing on this is that many people think that certain wrestlers should stick to jobbing now that they're old, but you have to remember, if say Hardcore Holly became a massive jobber, it wouldn't mean anything anymore that he's been beaten. Did it mean anything that Santino beat Val Venis after we haven't seen Val win a match in years? You have to win a majority of the time for it to mean something when someone beats you. Now, you can't jump ahead too quickly and have Santino beat HBK with a clean pin, cause everyone will just see it as bad booking, but if you had him beat, say, Rey Mysterio, then it would help build him up a little bit.

Anyway, back on topic. Who do I think shouldn't get the push they're currently in?...

1. The Miz - Need I explain? This guy would be great as the voice of a tag team if he was paired up with a "strong, silent type" like a Mike Knox or something, or even if he was teamed up with the likes of Kenny Dykstra to form "the annoying squad" or whatever lol, but he doesn't deserve top title matches.

2. Hornswoggle - If you can call it a push. The angle isn't funny anymore. Kill it off before we start groaning even louder.

3. The Highlanders - What possible reason could we have for giving these guys a legitimate shot at the tag team titles? Oh wait, there's only like 6 tag teams, that's why.

4. Snitsky - Ugh.

5. Bobby Lashley - Though he's not in a push now, as he's injured, I don't want him to be main eventing when he returns. I think he needs to earn his place by being a solid midcarder gunning for the IC title first. This time will let him develop mic skills too.

6. Khali - Ugh, again. No talent whatsoever.

7. Drew McIntyre/Dave Taylor - Ok, I know they haven't been given a push, but this is preliminary lol. I see NOTHING worst investing in these two as a tag team. Taylor is old and generic and McIntyre is just flat out boring and has zero charisma.

There is a lot of good back and forth on here, but a lot of it seems kind of odd. I really don't know how anyone can really gripe about the work someone like Finlay puts in every single time he goes to the ring. It is not like they are going to put the World Heavyweight Title on him or anything.
Also ... I know that Batista, Miz, Cena and some others have been mentioned a lot here (HBK even). These guys (even Miz) get ratings. It is that simple. Miz won the freaking Cyber Sunday vote over a former champion in Morrison ... when WWE clearly was not expecting it.
All of us know the great workers that don't get the pushes they should (Matt Hardy forever and Christian in WWE come to mind right off hand), but simply put, if they don't bring in enough love or hate to drive sales and ratings, then they do not get the push.
On that note ... I cannot imagine Khali or Snitsky has ever driven ratings.

1. Batista

2. Ray Misterio

3. CM Punk

4. Kayley

and all the other wrestlers that only the 12 year old pre-pubesceant boys and their moms like.

That's who doesn't deserve pushes that are getting pushes. I hope if Cena comes back and wins the title, Jericho kicks his ass for it. Cena can't wrestle. Yeah, he's entertaining, but wow, he only has like 3 moves. And, Batista takes steroids. He should be banned and stripped of the title, and Undertaker should be champion.

1. Khali. He can't even bend over! You saw him when he tried to join DX a couple weeks ago, he couldn't even get into the pose. And the Vice Grip might be the worst submission of all time.

2. Mark Henry. Again, he's so big he can't do anything. I understand he's worked for WWE for ever, but it's just ridiculous now. He's always injured on top of that. He should at least go back to being "sexual chocolate" and stalk Beth Phoenix, since she's the new Chyna.

3. The Miz. That piece of reality crap. I'm form the Cleveland area and he's a disgrace to the town. And what is with that fedora?!

4. Big Daddy V. I could let him slide if he did two things. One) He went back to being Viscera because Big Daddy V is dumb. Two) He put a freaking shirt on! I don't care how "dominant" he is, if EVERYTHING on you jiggles when you walk, you don't get a push. Just like Rikishi.

5. Umaga. I will admit that Umaga can really move in the ring. He's strong, fast and big. But, the way his gimmick is he is so limited. He can't ever be champion, he can't give interviews, he can barely function in a tag match because "doesn't understand" the rules and he doesn't even talk!

Khali, Snitsky, Cade and Murdoch, and Elijah Burke. Khali can't do shit in the ring. The fans couldn't care less about Snitsky. Cade and Murdoch aren't really that fun to watch. And Elijah Burke, as impressive as he is, doesn't really make his opponents look good.

Umaga - I think is great wrestler for a big guy but, he doesn't talk english! So what's the point?
The Great Khali - Nobody likes him and that isn't because he is heel, no one actually likes him because he is a waste of space. At least some heels have some fans eg. I'm an Orton fan and he's a heel. Plain and simple no one just likes him.. He can't wrestle!
The Undertaker - I used to love him, he is a legend, he is shit now. His entrance bores the shit out of me and I just cbf to watch his matches.
Mr Kennedy - He isn't even good on the mic anymore, he only ever says Mr Kennedy... Kennedy.. Boring!
Snitsky - I mean WTF? No one cares about him, he had a fetish for feet and licking them. Seriously WTF?
The Highlanders/Trevor Murdoch & Cade - Bore the shit out of me (that is to The Highlanders mostely) But nobody does seem to care about Cade and Murdoch.
Hardcore Holly/Cody Rhodes - Hardcore Holly is shit, Cody Rhodes? So what if his dad is a legend. I know he is new, but cbf with him.

In my opinion, The Gret Khali and The MIz are the top 2 that dont deserve the push they have gotten. I mean just because he is a monster doesnt mean he can carry Smackdown as their champion. To me with him having the world title brought a cloud over that title that is still there to this day. As for the Miz i mean he is growing into a somewhat okay wrestler but i think he needs more time is midcard land before he can respectfully carry a show as their champ.

HAHA This One Is Easy....Zitsky oops I mean Snitsky.

I don't know what Vince sees in this guy except for a big roided up monster. They try and they try to push him and no one seems to care. What is so marketable about him???? His big bald head? Or is it because he has no eyebrows? Or Is it becasue he has some of the grossest teeth i have ever seen(I know there fake but still).

Im sorry but this guy just doesnt have any talent whatsoever and personally i liked him better as the guy who always said "It's Not My Fault". Now That Was Entertaining Shit.

Vince Needs To Stop pushing this guy and start pushing someone who deserves it like maybe Matt Hardy.

Alright, The MIZ even though I dont like him... (Which is a good thing) he deserves the push, he is the only heel that truely seems to be hated in ECW. No one cares about Big Daddy V, (The star trek thing is the most ridiculous crap ever) and John Morrison, although he is good on the mic, and becoming very impressive in the ring, the fans just dont respond like they have to the Miz. So I think he deserves His push, Plus it ads to the Punk vs Morrison Storyline.

I think morrison didnt deserve his push initially (That benoit dies, lets hand the belt to nitro) but since then he has improved alot and I think as much as I hate him (Again A good thing) he has proven worthy of his push.

Punk has really let me down since becoming the champ, Although I think alot of it has to do with his character, I've seen alot of his Indy stuff and his OVW stuff and I think he is alot better as a heel. and I think also that when Morrison was champ every week he had like 2-3 minutes of just promo time. once punk gets the belt, then they focus on just everyone else and start giving matt striker promo time to talk about big tittied V.

Alright back on topic now...

I think Snitsky Definetly does NOT deserve His Push he is getting... Dear lord is that the most annoying gimmick ever? it gets almost NO reaction from the crowd and really he hasnt had ONE good match yet, This is partially due to the fact that non of his matches have lasted more than 3-5 moves.

I think that Batista needs to find something to do that doesnt have to do with the title. his push is pretty annoying. If he was entertaining on the mic, it would help, but he is one of the most emotionless guys as soon as the hand him the stick.

I think They need to do something with the womens division. its great they have a champ they can wrestle, and can do some amazing stuff... But they make it look like NO ONE else in the division can hold a candle to her! Is it me? or does Mickie James need a push as the one who can beat beth pheonix? I think she does. Badly, the crowd LOVES her, and I think if they started a decent fued with her and beth it would keep peoples attention and could really actually make their matches more than just the required bathroom break that they have become!

(And if you dont believe me about the Bath Room Break thing. do this, Next pay per view, Go to your local Hooters. Make sure to get there early because it will be packed, get a seat, and order some food, watch the wrestling, and then when the womens match starts, even if you dont have to go to the bathroom, just walk over there and see how packed they are... NO ONE cares or wants to watch beth pheonix squash maria and kelly kelly over and over again)

When I think back to when I first started watching WWE, around 1999, the best superstars were the ones that could work the mic. Rock, Austin, HHH, Jericho. You don't have to be a great wrestler to get a big push. Think about Umaga, or Khali. Most guys can put on a match thats at least watchable. The thing that seperates wrestlers is mic work. Honestly, the guy that deserves a push is Santino Marella. He's great on the mic; entertaining as hell. Instead of getting him beat by The King every week, he should be put into real matches, with quality opponents.

like the majority of people have already said i dont agree with the cena push, sure it was ok when he was doing his gangster rap thing and only cutting the same few moves week in and week out when he was the US champ but thats because he wasnt thrown into the main event and we didnt have to see him for any more than 15 minutes a week. However since he got the WWE title we have had him forced down our throats for months and months with vince hoping that eventually every fan will come over to 'his way of thinking', so while i dont wish injury on a wrestler, i am glad hes out because at least some other talent should be getting a push (however not looking that way seen as though everythings been focused on Y2J, HBK and orton)

batista as well isnt all that entertaining, sure his feud with HHH a few years ago was good but he becomes stale fast, im sick of hearing the 'animal unleashed' crap every week, he doesnt deserve the title push hes been given, his in ring talent is limited to a few clotheslines and the oh so powerful 'batista bomb', overall he wastes perfectly good tv time

rey mysterio im not huge on, i cant stand how they sell him as the 'most athletic high flying wrestler today' when evidently this isnt true. the most rey mysterio can do is a few springboards here and their and a tiger feint kick, ive seen amazing red do that countless times and it look a hell of alot more impressive, another thing contributing to this is basically how they used him to sell eddie gurreros death with nearly every storyline hes been involved with involving some sort of tribute to eddie, and he is just the second fiddle guy, if gurrero hadnt have died mysterio wouldve never seen the WHC.

khali obviously because he just cant perform, however some aspects of his matches and segmants are funny, for example when he slapped/brain chopped or whatever hornswaggle at survivor series, crushing reys head with the almighty 'vice grip' and laying out cena, all classic moments.

snitsky, but thats hardly his fault, i mean we all know by now that for somebody to catch on they need a decent gimmick the first time round, or something that will catch fire, austins was the beer drinking redneck, undertaker was the deadman, kane was the big red machine, hulk hogan was the real american etc etc. but if we go back a few years you will all remember snitskys first stint 'killing' kanes unborn child, then destroying him in a few matches, he was then sent to heat and turned into a foot pervert, so its no suprise the great shaven ape push isnt working for him.

the big ones like khali and mark henry and snitsky no1 likes them and they cant do anything plus WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment where is the entertainment in those guys matches they are all squash matches against low card wrestlers or jobbers. Cade & Murdoch are so stale Rhodes & Holly Need to beat them for the title soon

Khali is a monster at least i think hes better than Henry i mean you cant get a 7 foot guy anyday. At least Khali look intimidating tbh i didnt like khali but hes grown on me i mean no way should he be World Champion but just to feud with guys and be a heel is fine with me.

As for Big V well i think hes improved since being given the chance i mean where was the Viscera Pyjama wearing gimmick going. I hate his tits tho just get him a suit and wrestle in it or at least a shirt i think hed make a great IRS type character he could cream guys in the head during matches with a steel/metal suitcase.

Henry isnt doing much tho have to say he is better than before i mean wtf he was managed by Theodore long. Still dosnt mean i like him i think he should be in a stable or be someones backup/bodygaurd.

Sometimes its about Character but a character with no skill whatsoever is just boring. I mean if Rey didnt have his ariel high lying moves hed be crap.

Cade and Murdoch are annoying Cade looks frigin huge tho and i think Murdoch could run with the southern USA type character. But they either need to split or get a new gimmick.

Batista tho is the biggest waste of time in the WWE i think. Hes lost most if not all of his moveset, looks disgusting all veins and roid meat head, hes also boring on the stick, lets see his stuoid babyface character that does my head in its not even like we can respect him for example he dosnt run in for Rey when hes getting beat on dosnt do anything respectable.

i think the superstars that dont deserve a push are:
John Morrison He is a great athlete dont get me wrong and i really liked his matches with jeff hardy last year but i dont think he deserved ECW title!! there are other names tht worked harder tht deserve a push! for example shelton benjamin sum people maynot like him tht there choice i think he is so athletic, and in his gold rush match with michales in 2004 well one of best raw matches iv seen in 8 years!!! awsoume moves athleticism crowd were invovled!! but yea he is now fighting mid card guy on ecw ?!?!?! myb its jus me!!
Khali he no way deserves to have been world champ, disgrace to the world title really!! if he loses its unrealistic if he wins its boring iv only really liked one match and tht was his and cen's last man standing match earlier in the year! but apart from tht he is too big and really cnt wrestle and it does get boring, mid card heel myb but main eventer NO WAY!!
Cade/murdoch I donty really like these two as champs, they are both boring, ok they are one of the few tag teams in the wwe but kendrick and london are more entertaining!! but yeah my opinuon!!!

I really thought when cryme tyme was still in wwe they didnt get the major push the deserved.the reason being at the begining when they first started the won every single match i mean they were a good tag team its just sad that wwe didnt put the tag team titles on them before they departed.....

I don't need to name Khali or Mark Henry etc. We all know they suck, and I think Hardcore Holly's been doing a heck of a job and definitly deserves his push.

Triple H- I think this has been his best year since 2002, but in saying that, he hasn't done anything outside of his typical 3 moves in years. His promos are the same, his rivalrys are the same in design. he does the same things at every payper view.

Randy Orton- The same that goes for HHH, goes for Orton.

Cody Rhodes- He has very little skill as an in ring performer, and feels like a future move botching hall of famer.

CM Punk-Punk is one of those wrestlers that can't go through the WWE watering down process. RVD could, but RVD is one of those uncanny talents that doesn't hit wrong notes in his work.

Bobby Lashley. I don't understand why he got his at all. He's just a big man who's jumped a couple of times. Little promo skill, little in-ring ablity and appeal stop him from being anything more than a body builder in my mind.

i think Carlito does not deserve a push. He has nothing that interests me. He has a lame finisher and his favorite thing in the past was biting an apple then spitting it out onto a person. If that happened, I would think that most of the wrestlers would put the beat down on that sorry excuse for a wrestler!

Big Daddy V and Mark Henry. I don't care if you push these guys as the two next Bill Goldbergs of wrestling. You could give both of them 150 wins and 0 losses for all I care, I WILL STILL NOT GIVE A CRAP!!! These guys are garbage wrestlers. GARBAGE!! I will never be a fan of any of their stuff because their matches are all the same. What amazing things can people of their size do other than big boots and chops and body slams and what not? Can they do shooting star splashes or springboard planchas?? No, I don't care how hard they push these guys, no one is ever going to jump on board. Seriously man, it would've happened already for these guys and it DIDN'T so STOP TRYING!

oh yeah and BOBBY LASHLEY. THIS GUY, I remember seeing him cut a promo once on Raw. It might've been the draft 2007. In any case, the guy was terrible. I can see why they don't give him the mic too often because he sucks hard at cutting promos. All hes good for is jumping onto the ring apron and doing other Brock Lesnar-like things. Seriously guys, before anybody ever called the guy Black Lesnar, I swear to god almight, I thought I was the first to call the guy that. Ever since he was in the money in the bank match 2006, I called him that. Anyways yeah F that guy. He looks like the type of guy that can end a career of somebody else. cough* Goldberg* cough

For me its BATISTA! This guy is seriously a joke! He has no wrestling skills, no mic skills, nothing! But yet he keeps having the World title and what makes it worse, when he doesnt have the title, he is chasing it. He gets rematch after rematch, it makes me sick! What does Vince see in this guy, seriously? When he lost to edge and couldnt get another title shot i was so happy, but edge got injured and he was back in the title picture! It was like Batista told Vince to make Edge injured so he could be back! This guy better lose the title today otherwise i am going to bash him my self! LoL

Several superstars show up on my list, and starting out that list would have to be Cody Rhodes.

His look isn't working for him. The best this kid can be would be mid-card at most. He just looks WAY too skinny imo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he needs to roid up or anything like DH Smith did, (OOOOOOOOOOH) but I look at Cody like I did at Rey when Rey went around with the World Title.. a joke.

Cody can only ride off of Holly for so long before he has to enter the singles competition again and I think he'll fail miserably just because of his size disadvantage. I am also sure he's getting this weird push because of his father, but we'll see what the future leads. As for right now, he doesn't do anything for me and I don't think he's deserving of such a push considering he looks like he could be snapped in half like a twig.

SNITSKY!!!!!!!! He has never been really over, except maybe with the whole Kane & Lita thing but never since then. But Vince seems so determined to push him down our throats. He doesnt deserve to be main eventing Raw with Cena or fighting against HHH Or Jeff.....Heat or OVW or maybe fired yep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back