what to expect on raw reununion and upcoming month

• Thread starter johnbradshawlayfield
  • Start date
J

johnbradshawlayfield

Yes bischoff served a purpose of coming on raw....no he is not the new gm. jbl will get that at raw reunion,,,,,howevr expect the mcmahns to come back and give dx respect as most fueds do end at hell in a cell. On next weeks raw vince will tell eric off in a promo. in anycase bischoff and vince will fued leading to the nwo trying to take over shwo at raw reunion while dx and cena fight them off. Hogan says he wants to face austin at wmania 23 as a bad guy. NWO will be Hogan bischoff, hall,nash, bagwell.....and ultimately this storyline will have shawn turn on hhh as shawn was once in the nwo. Yes people this is our year...were going to get the biggest story angle ever (dx vs nwo :yes THQ is in the works for the video game so its gonna happen why else push merchandise) we are also going to finally ge the dream match hogan vs austin. its our year as the loyal fans. The nwo invasion hits at raw reunion as this will build the tension for a few weeks with bischoff and vince....peice by peice. We will find out next week that the lights were done by something else.

I think you are crazy and this won't happen. Has beens to compete against current crop of stars. Has not worked before. It's like the TNA one time deal where a star shows up for a month or 2. It will be great for 2 weeks. Enough said.....

what is this reunion tho are they just gonna tape smackdown and ecw or is it gonna be smackdown raw and ecw and ecw and smackdowns not gonna be on the rest of the week? and where did u hear bout this dx vs nwo videogame??

i think mr mcmahon will turn to eric because he couldnt defeat dx so he will try to get help from bishoff. bishoff will bring in nWo(because he said that there would be no dx if it wasnt for nWo on raw). so at Survivor series it will be dx vs nWo. i can nearly gauntee that nWo vs dx will happen

johnbradshawlayfield said:
We will find out next week that the lights were done by something else.

Well for starters we no that the lights wern't turned off on purpose so that proves that it is not completly true

Extreme Hardcore Icon said:
i think mr mcmahon will turn to eric because he couldnt defeat dx so he will try to get help from bishoff. bishoff will bring in nWo(because he said that there would be no dx if it wasnt for nWo on raw). so at Survivor series it will be dx vs nWo. i can nearly gauntee that nWo vs dx will happen

soemthing that actly makes sence.................:nwo: :boobs:

johnbradshawlayfield said:
Yes bischoff served a purpose of coming on raw....no he is not the new gm. jbl will get that at raw reunion,,,,,howevr expect the mcmahns to come back and give dx respect as most fueds do end at hell in a cell. On next weeks raw vince will tell eric off in a promo. in anycase bischoff and vince will fued leading to the nwo trying to take over shwo at raw reunion while dx and cena fight them off. Hogan says he wants to face austin at wmania 23 as a bad guy. NWO will be Hogan bischoff, hall,nash, bagwell.....and ultimately this storyline will have shawn turn on hhh as shawn was once in the nwo. Yes people this is our year...were going to get the biggest story angle ever (dx vs nwo :yes THQ is in the works for the video game so its gonna happen why else push merchandise) we are also going to finally ge the dream match hogan vs austin. its our year as the loyal fans. The nwo invasion hits at raw reunion as this will build the tension for a few weeks with bischoff and vince....peice by peice. We will find out next week that the lights were done by something else.

as far as i can remember, shawn was NEVER in nWo...he as always in DX, when the two teams were formed the first time and when dx used to run the :wwf:. Now, the nWo/dX feud would certainly be awesome and would last more than two weeks. In fact, I truly believe that it could last for 3 or 4 months. The McMahon rivalry did, which got pretty boring after their second fight, but the nWo would definately be a good idea for survivor series. also, i think vince will turn to eric for help and ask him to bring back the nWo....we will see what happens though.

shawn was in the nwo....didn't you see king of the ring hhh is on his way to the ring and was stopped by nwo micheals nash and bigshow. shawn was in the wwe nwo

JBL DUDE OMG! everything you said there was useless.

Hogan cannot be heel even if he wished to. Austin is NOT coming back as they parted on bad terms after last years homecoming event. Remember? HE wouldn't job to coach so he just walked away.

Booker T was also in the crap NWO and kicked out of it.

Now i'll say this once. whatever you say has been way off the mark and is hardly classified as a spoiler. more like total crap.

Hardcore Icon dude, nice theory. sounds pretty accurate :) I'd agree with that one.

Don't really have a thing for seeing NWO though. I'd prefer they just set DX with a new improved group of people.

Like.... Edge, Cade, Murdock, Visera. Hass,<< Looks like a group vs DX. whoever they get in.. But that would be the right amount for a traditional survivor series match too :)

this is watz gunna happen did u see the suvivor seris poster it nwo with dx on it im not gunna promise but i have a mi prodiction and i think nwo vs dx rember wen vince brought nwo wen it was wwf and they had a fued wit the rock

I think enough hints have been laid for the NWO to arrive in some way but it is so cliche and tired, Now if NWO were brought into smackdown or ECW and were a few old faces recruiting new blood it would feel better.

that might work because in the 5 on 5 match at survivor series, if nwo went to smackdown, it would be dx,cena,and 2 others vs nwo and others if they have less than 5.

but i also think that it would be useless for nwo to go to smackdown because then they cant fued with dx.

but i also, also think that they won't go to raw unless some raw superstars like cena(after he loses title) or someone else go to smackdown, or a draft lottery happens

tmad82 said:
as far as i can remember, shawn was NEVER in nWo...he as always in DX, when the two teams were formed the first time and when dx used to run the :wwf:. Now, the nWo/dX feud would certainly be awesome and would last more than two weeks. In fact, I truly believe that it could last for 3 or 4 months. The McMahon rivalry did, which got pretty boring after their second fight, but the nWo would definately be a good idea for survivor series. also, i think vince will turn to eric for help and ask him to bring back the nWo....we will see what happens though.

as far as i can remember ur the biggest dumbass thats how shawn michals fkin returned to wrestling in liek 2003

hogan sucks n needs to keep his old ass out the ring........i say end the dx deal n let hhh tke the belt away from cena n restore it to the wwe championship not some bling bling shit belt....nwo prolly wont be back.......nah n hall are both over the hill!

Id love it that all happenned but Im not gonna trust a idiot just amking up things like this spoiler section is. Someone ban these fools.

-Sting said:
as far as i can remember ur the biggest dumbass thats how shawn michals fkin returned to wrestling in liek 2003

Look man, I don't remember every single match that the WWF has had. I do remember now the whole nWo/shawn michaels thing when he gave booker t sweet chin music and kicked him out of the nWo.

As far as the nWo coming back, it would have to be someone different that Hall and Nash. Nash has a new contract with TNA and Scott Hall and X-Pac have contracts of their own right now. I for one, would love to see the nWo come back and I actually believed the rumors when they first started to leak through. Now, unfortunatley, I don't believe it will happen.

I also don't like the fact of DX feuding with Edge and Orton. I like all of these superstars and it's going to be hard for me to pull for one team. I wish they would turn Cena heel, I honestly think if WWE did that, people would stop hating on him as much. Honestly, when Cena was heel, alot more people liked him than what they do now. He has just been face for too long now.

isn;t this suppose to be the spoiler section.....all i have seen is ppl making stuff up....i belive in order for it to be a spolier there has to be sum facts to support it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back