Some thoughts before RAW

• Thread starter ThePeoplesChampion06
  • Start date
T

ThePeoplesChampion06

Eric Bischoff is in the building tonight so it really gets you thinking. Bischoff ti my knowledge was still touring book shops and stuff to promote his book but am sure he could still do that so that could mean a return to wrestling for him. I respect Bischoff so much. I think he has a very creative mind. People used to say "Its not Bischoff, its the writers" but believe me. That man had so much influence. Anyway I am getting off of my thoughts here. Yeah, I think a possibilty could be Linda (Maybe Steph) on behalf of Vince McMahon appears to give you the usual stuff about how RAW needs shock up, how things need taking care of. Im thinking more Linda personally. Then she rambles, a bit like I am now then out comes Eric. Again more talk then he is made GM of Raw again and is told to take control and keep DX under wraps. He says he will take care of it and RAW goes to commercial. At some point during RAW, Eric has a segment with Coachman. Eric says he has been impressed with coach and gauntlet match is a good idea etc. (Possibly ask to pick one of the teams, doubtful tho) Then the final team to face DX. Bischoff brings back the posion. The Outsiders(nWo). DX gets beat down at the end. Bischoff and Outsiders over DX at the end.

All been said before but just my thoughts. Hope RAW is a good show. I start University tomorrow morning at 10am, and its 1.47am now and I wont get to bed until 4.15am. Wish me luck! lol Oh yeah am in Glasgow, Scotland!

:wwf:
Stephen

Well you know Bischoff created nWo so........you know what that may mean

THE RETURN OF THE.....

n W o!!!!!!

eric is here to promote his new book nothing else

I remember when Stephanie was GM and Cena slapped her ass and she liked it

LOL

Ya but i saw it on TV like 3 years ago right after Kane tombstoned Linda McMahon on the steel. Does anyone remember that?

nwo is returning at the end of the gauntlet thats why there was a "malfuntion" with the mics, thats why eric bischoff is in the building, that is why kevin nash has quit tna. I have been waiting for this since the curtain call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back