What TNA is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really DW, considering Angle sprained your ankle with that lock of his, what the hell do you care if he gets screwed?

See? Pros and cons.

Really though man, is JR any different with the ass-kissery he's showering on Kane since his face turn? I mean, the man supposedly set him on fire, and now JR talks like the man can do no wrong...

Really though man, is JR any different with the ass-kissery he's showering on Kane since his face turn? I mean, the man supposedly set him on fire, and now JR talks like the man can do no wrong...

You're absolutely right, I just happened to be stating a fact about the TNA announce team, wasn't comparing it to WWE at all. It's actually the same thing with how JR and Jerry Lawler are such big Triple H fans now even though Trips pedigreed Lawler and beat the living hell out of JR a couple years back.

Actually Raw has a bit of the same problem in that regard as TNA. Jerry Lawler used to be extremely pro-heel, but he's strayed from that style in recent years. He's definitely still more tolerant of the heels than JR though. But I'd say the most balanced announce team is JBL and Michaels Cole. JBL is very good at putting over heels, but he also gives the faces their due. Michael Cole is mostly pro-face, so there you have it right there.

But one more point about DW compared to JR. At least with JR you can suspend your disbelief a little more easily by attributing it to the fact that it happened a long time ago, even if that wouldn't matter as much in real life. With Don West, right away he just went ahead and said something along the lines of "Well I know I can't take it personally because Angle was just trying to make a statement to Samoa Joe."

I guess I can't completely blame TNA for handling it that way considering Angle is a face and they want him to be put over as such. I can only blame them for having two commentators who are such suck-ups that you'd think they were getting paid allowance from the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back