What TNA is

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe

Lazy
Ok, so I've been watching pro wrestling since I was about 4 years old. (Im 22 now). I've always pretty much watched wwf/wwe. Of course when WCW was around I also watched them as well as ECW.

When TNA started to pick up some steam I tried watching them. I kept trying and trying but everytime I did I kept thinking "wow, this is lame."

When I got older the reason I kept watching WWE/WWF is because they were able to keep that invisible line of reality and fiction there. In your head you knew everything was staged but you would watch sometimes and go "wow, that cant be set up."

When I watch TNA I think to myself "come on don't try to put that off as real to me". All the dumb bits like the hidden camera show that Kevin Nash does and some of these concept matches don't make any sense. "King of the Mountain?" come on. Why the hell would you want to put a belt back on something? I know they're trying to be original but jeeze.

Oh how I've tried to be a TNA fan, I'm from Chicago and a huge Sox and Bears fan so When AJ and Urlacher were on it you'd think I'd want to watch it, I tried an again, no dice.

This brings me to "This is TNA". The supposed "best of the best". I'm watching it now and It is just plain annoying. The announcers are always shouting. When you shout at every move it doesn't make one more more signifigant than the other.

As far as the Wrestling being better, I haven't seen one match that made me go "woah, that was amazing." Yeah they've had some good ones but nothing amazing.

I just don't get the appeal of this other than it's an alternative to the at times very bland WWE. Although right now I'm very intrigued by the Cena/HBK match at Wrestlemania as HBK is great at making average guys look good.

Sigh... I guess the only thing to do is pop in some old VHS tapes from the late 90s.

In the mean time. I'll keep watching this is TNA to see if it changes my mind about the company.

Ok, so I've been watching pro wrestling since I was about 4 years old. (Im 22 now). I've always pretty much watched wwf/wwe. Of course when WCW was around I also watched them as well as ECW.

When TNA started to pick up some steam I tried watching them. I kept trying and trying but everytime I did I kept thinking "wow, this is lame."

When I got older the reason I kept watching WWE/WWF is because they were able to keep that invisible line of reality and fiction there. In your head you knew everything was staged but you would watch sometimes and go "wow, that cant be set up."

When I watch TNA I think to myself "come on don't try to put that off as real to me". All the dumb bits like the hidden camera show that Kevin Nash does and some of these concept matches don't make any sense. "King of the Mountain?" come on. Why the hell would you want to put a belt back on something? I know they're trying to be original but jeeze.

Oh how I've tried to be a TNA fan, I'm from Chicago and a huge Sox and Bears fan so When AJ and Urlacher were on it you'd think I'd want to watch it, I tried an again, no dice.

This brings me to "This is TNA". The supposed "best of the best". I'm watching it now and It is just plain annoying. The announcers are always shouting. When you shout at every move it doesn't make one more more signifigant than the other.

As far as the Wrestling being better, I haven't seen one match that made me go "woah, that was amazing." Yeah they've had some good ones but nothing amazing.

I just don't get the appeal of this other than it's an alternative to the at times very bland WWE. Although right now I'm very intrigued by the Cena/HBK match at Wrestlemania as HBK is great at making average guys look good.

Sigh... I guess the only thing to do is pop in some old VHS tapes from the late 90s.

In the mean time. I'll keep watching this is TNA to see if it changes my mind about the company.

I agree with everything you say, especially about the realism factor not always being there. It's good to see Im not the only one who sees it. :dark2:

You said that the announcers yell at everything. That's true, but it's mostly for big moves and not for regular moves. It just seems like they're always yelling because there's always big moves going on. As for nothing getting you to say "that was awesome", are you going to seriously say that you didn't say "that was awesome" when Christian was pummeling rhino with every weapon in sight, when Rhino piledrivered Christian through the table on the outside, when Abyss was sent through the four tables in king of the mountain, when the tower of doom happened with LAX v. AJ and Daniels, when Styles did a cross body off the top of a cage, when Angle and Joe exchanged reversals, when Sting took a guitar shot like it was nothing, when Angle Olympic Slammed the ref and said to get it on, etc. If that didn't get you to say that I don't know what will.

As for you seeing things that are real, yes, the paparazzi productions aren't real in any sense, but it's meant to look like that. It's mean to be just for comedy purposes and it's hilarious. Are you going to say that Booker T thinking he's a king is for real? Are you going to say that Undertaker's character is for real? Are you going to say that HBK, a 40 year old man, acting like he's 20 by telling sex jokes, etc. is real? Of course not. But it's wrestling. You know it's not real. It's just fun to watch and guess what's going to happen next.

You said that the announcers yell at everything. That's true, but it's mostly for big moves and not for regular moves. It just seems like they're always yelling because there's always big moves going on. As for nothing getting you to say "that was awesome", are you going to seriously say that you didn't say "that was awesome" when Christian was pummeling rhino with every weapon in sight, when Rhino piledrivered Christian through the table on the outside, when Abyss was sent through the four tables in king of the mountain, when the tower of doom happened with LAX v. AJ and Daniels, when Styles did a cross body off the top of a cage, when Angle and Joe exchanged reversals, when Sting took a guitar shot like it was nothing, when Angle Olympic Slammed the ref and said to get it on, etc. If that didn't get you to say that I don't know what will.

As for you seeing things that are real, yes, the paparazzi productions aren't real in any sense, but it's meant to look like that. It's mean to be just for comedy purposes and it's hilarious. Are you going to say that Booker T thinking he's a king is for real? Are you going to say that Undertaker's character is for real? Are you going to say that HBK, a 40 year old man, acting like he's 20 by telling sex jokes, etc. is real? Of course not. But it's wrestling. You know it's not real. It's just fun to watch and guess what's going to happen next.

Ok as far as seeing things that are "real" or at least make you think that their real I wasn't refering to skits. I was refering to moments in story lines where you are totally thrown a goof.

Moments like when Stone Cold saved Stephanie from the Undertaker and she ran up and hugged him. Yes of course I know that the Undertaker wasn't really going to marry steph and I know it was planned that Austin come out: BUT at the time you are so into the story that you forget about reality for a moment.

TNA doesn't have that. Not to say that they won't but they don't right now.

As for you saying I wasn't wowed by any of the TNA matches youre right. Jarrets Guitar got old in 1996, The King of The Mountain match where he went through the tables, didn't make me go "wow" it made me go "well thats been done to death." In fact I get annoyed when any wrestling federation does it. The tables have gotten old.

What will wow me? Hmm lets see, how about A tables ladders and chairs match between Edge/Christian The Hardys/The Dudleys.

How bout HBK vs. Shelton Benjamin on Raw, one of the best matches I've ever seen.

How about expecting the unexpected like When Mick Foley won the WWF title for the first time.

How about more recently at the Royal Rumble when HBK and the Undertaker were going toe to toe and nobody knew who was going to win.

I'm not a huge WWE fan anymore. I still watch it but am no where near into it as I was. I just think TNA has some big issues that I can't get past.

Yes a lot of the moves are big ones but a lot of the time they look choreographed and it bugs me. Again, the reality factor.

As for the Character factor, of course I don't think the undertaker is a dead man or something but then again I don't think that Brad Pitt is a wako named Tyler like he was in Fight Club. But while watching either person preform they play the character so well you think they actually are that person.

You are able to escape from your own skeptisism for at least a couple hours and enjoy a story.

Back to the announcers, they always seem to be yelling at me even when they are calling a normal irish whip. Again because they are always yelling when a big move does come it doesn't have as much meaning behind it as it would.

I think one day TNA given enough time will be able to develop some story lines and characters that get people emotionally involved to the point where they get chills when their music hits.

But they have to take care of a lot of things like I talked about above. Also come on, it's time to not ALWAYS have Jeff Jarrett in the title picture. I mean even the WWE's top stars took a break from the title picture at times. HBK and HHH during the DX run weren't in it even though they are top stars. Same with the Undertaker, he had a lesser feud with Kahli.

Again TNA has some potential they just need to become more accomidating to the mass audience wrestling fan if they ever truly want to take off.

And yet again, we have a "i dont like TNA" thread in the TNA section i honestly cant be arsed to post on here anymore if people dont grow up, Ok i get it you dont like TNA and thats your opinion, thats great. But stop please stop starting TNA sucks threads in the TNA section, i post in the TNA section because i am a fan of there product and wan to discuss the pros and cons of things and talk about wrestlers fav moments ppvs, i dont want to post about how much i think the product sucks.

I hear the same arguments over and over as well...

They dont have enough wrestling on there shows....

No because they only have an hour!, just wait till they get two hours and a second show in the years to come.

They need a bigger roster...

They have only been going 4 years...4 years WWE has been going for just over two decades, i think they have had a bit longer to build them selves up.

They need to sign goldberg...

trust me they dont...he is more hassle than he is worth and goldberg does not equal ratings.

They need to stop taping things and go live....

why....? just dont read the spoilers and watch it on spike then you will be shocked about what goes on...just dont click the results link.

And i am bored silly just writing this post already so i give up, ill just ignore anyone that cant pick the right area to post in. if you hate TNA post about it in another section not the TNA one.

Also you dont find TNA realistic, and you dont like the unbelievabilty of it....WHAT..wwe is more realistic.... WHAT....

Buried alive matches ... very believable
DX (45 year old - 16 year olds)....yes...
Necrophilia (katie vick) ... Very believeable
Triple H kidnapping and marrying steph...yea you wouldnt get arrested for that
Dx driving a tank to wcw...very legal and believable....

I could go on...

Now dont get me wrong these arent a bad thing, they make for interesting TV, thats right TV its not a sport. these things happen. Wrestling is Theater at its most base.

The one thing that makes TNA look bad is Don West. He is possibly one of the worst commentators ever, Mike Tenay is also annoying at times, like overselling stuff. IMO both should be replaced. Imagine Joey Styles (the orginal ECW style) as a TNA announcer. TNA is orginal with stuff like the Ultimate X and six sides of steel, but a reverse ladder match (king of the mountain) is just plain odd, Along with the reverse battle royal. Sometimes it seems like TNA is trying to copy WWE/WCW concepts like VKM is a lot like NWO and DX , Eric Young-Eugene, Abyss-Kane. Also the fact that TNA is broadcast from the same building (with the exception of one PPV) also makes the company look weak. TNA dosent need Goldberg, or Hulk Hogan. The angle with Christy Hemme wrestling the oily guy is beyond ******ed and seems like something straight outta Russo's book. Sometimes it make wounder if Mcmahoan has Russo under contract to purposley drive the company he works for straight into the ground (WCW and now TNA)

Like i've said on other posts, TNA Need new commentators. I also have said that if Tazz's contract is up shortly, surely they need to make enquires.

I like joey styles however, and he would be a great addition.

That's strange because I've watched WWF/E all my life and the first time I ever tried to watch TNA (I was round a friend's house watching TWC) I was hooked. I've since bought several DVDs (containing the best matches I've ever seen) and now watch TNA iMPACT much more regulary than (*starts gagging*) RAW (*spews his guts over the floor*) Smackdown! or (*explodes in an unbelievable fit of disgust*) EC nothin' W. I kick myself for not watching TNA sooner and have since started catching other non-WWE promotions (particularly ROH) when they're on. TNA is still my favourite even though the commentators suck. I remember I was watching TNA one night and their headsets stopped working. Jackpot.

A Great Point Made TNA is just not upto the Standard of WWE but it will come and Strike one Day!
TNA is a new born Company new talent what do you think?
do you even know WWE in 1950?
Let TNA go on for 20 years then you will be able to see the Difference!

A Great Point Made TNA is just not upto the Standard of WWE but it will come and Strike one Day!
TNA is a new born Company new talent what do you think?
do you even know WWE in 1950?
Let TNA go on for 20 years then you will be able to see the Difference!

I'm agree with you..you can't compete with that.

I think the standard of wrestling and booking is much better in TNA. That's just my personal view. In my eyes, TNA is already the no.1 brand.

if you want something to make you say "wow thats awesome" i suggest watching the Sabu/Abyss barbed wire massacre match.

But saying that you could always go on youTube and look up Sabu-Terry Funk Barbed Wire match. But unfortunately I don't get TNA t actually see what the Fuss is about. Its Wrestling, If its good, I watch it, if it is some what decent, I watch it. As to what I have seen of TNA on youTube and in preview shows for PPVs ive been impressed with the majority of it except the commentary, which I can't stand from the small amount that I have seen.

The commentator's yell at every little move. I think the theory is that if you yell loud enough people will believe the botched clothesline they just watched was a fifty foot drop into a pit of barbed wire and land mines. And salt. Still though, I believe TNA has the best product out there. I can't believe they can't properly market it, but they screw up all the time. Did anyone see the launch of TNA on Bravo 2 in the UK? Completely wrong, made it look like a cheesy, boring, sub-standard version of the WWE because they were trying to sell it as if it were the WWE. To be fair, Bravo was probably the one that did all that but still...

And yet again, we have a "i dont like TNA" thread in the TNA section i honestly cant be arsed to post on here anymore if people dont grow up, Ok i get it you dont like TNA and thats your opinion, thats great. But stop please stop starting TNA sucks threads in the TNA section, i post in the TNA section because i am a fan of there product and wan to discuss the pros and cons of things and talk about wrestlers fav moments ppvs, i dont want to post about how much i think the product sucks.

I hear the same arguments over and over as well...

They dont have enough wrestling on there shows....

No because they only have an hour!, just wait till they get two hours and a second show in the years to come.

They need a bigger roster...

They have only been going 4 years...4 years WWE has been going for just over two decades, i think they have had a bit longer to build them selves up.

They need to sign goldberg...

trust me they dont...he is more hassle than he is worth and goldberg does not equal ratings.

They need to stop taping things and go live....

why....? just dont read the spoilers and watch it on spike then you will be shocked about what goes on...just dont click the results link.

And i am bored silly just writing this post already so i give up, ill just ignore anyone that cant pick the right area to post in. if you hate TNA post about it in another section not the TNA one.

Also you dont find TNA realistic, and you dont like the unbelievabilty of it....WHAT..wwe is more realistic.... WHAT....

Buried alive matches ... very believable
DX (45 year old - 16 year olds)....yes...
Necrophilia (katie vick) ... Very believeable
Triple H kidnapping and marrying steph...yea you wouldnt get arrested for that
Dx driving a tank to wcw...very legal and believable....

I could go on...

Now dont get me wrong these arent a bad thing, they make for interesting TV, thats right TV its not a sport. these things happen. Wrestling is Theater at its most base.

And yet again another TNA fan who can't be bothered replying to one of these threads does, most likely because they feel threatened maybe?

Anyway, this is not a "I hate TNA" thread, more a thread expressing what this person dislikes or is unsure about TNA which in my mind is fair enough. I find some of the stuff done on TNA somewhat difficult to believe (just like I do with WWE stuff!) as well and honestly some of the storylines in TNA are just difficult to follow because they sometimes finish before they have had a proper conclusion - Sting/Christian Cage - what happened to that? a 3 way match with Abyss in which Sting is just getting into a story with Abyss, the conclusion is not really there like it normally is with WWE storys or at least has been in the past

That is my opinion on that part of TNA which [Don West mode] IS FAIR ENOUGH!!!![/Don West]

*for all the Carter/Jarret/TNA marks around, learn to take criticisms of TNA and not straight away tell people to not have a bad opinion of TNA, you(well TNA at least) can't please everyone

On the commentator subject, not last night, not the week before but the week before that when abyss was attacking sting outside the arena, did you notice they were reading from a script!!

Thats bad...

I've been watching TNA since November of 2005, and no, it's not a coincidence that Christian Cage debuted at that time. But to explain why I like Christian would be kind of off-topic.

I think TNA is really good for a number of reasons. The subject of realism has been brought up, and some have said that TNA is hard to swallow, but I'd say one department in which they are very realistic is the mic work. When I see the monologs and dialogs between the wrestlers I feel this sense of intensity and tension.

I would also venture to say that TNA excels in not always being so black and white. There are a few examples, such as Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle. A great feud, and here we have Angle, an obvious fan favorite going head-to-head with another fan favorite in Joe right off the bat. Fans got to choose who they wanted to cheer for rather than get it force-fed to them. I'm not saying face-vs.-face feuds never happen in WWE, but this was a good one.

There are other examples of TNA deviating from the typical-black and white. Remember when Samoa Joe took the NWA belt from Jarrett and everyone was trying to get their hands on it for their own purposes? And what about this newer storyline with Abyss and Sting? You can hardly call it a feud, that's how out of the ordinary it is.

But wait, what about WWE having their Wrestlemania opponents team up with each other? Well there's more to forming a gray area than having future opponents team up with each other, that gets done all the time. Besides, this is one of those Smackdown vs. Raw storylines where alliances are formed for the sake of brand competition and then dissolve just as quickly.

Finally, I guess I'll comment on the commentary. I'm not gonna go against the grain. Mike Tenay and especially Don West are certainly a little too over-the-top, but there's also another flaw in their style no one has brought up. They are BOTH way too biased in favor of the faces. There's no balance. Regardless of what you may think of their announcing ability, why do you think WWE combines complete opposites like JBL and Michael Cole, or JR and Lawler? That's one regard in which I'll give WWE credit for their style, because you need that balance. How do you like Don West's comments on the result of Against All Odds with Christian retaining? "This just sucks!" How profound. unfair play happens sometimes Don, no need to get so outraged.

Really DW, considering Angle sprained your ankle with that lock of his, what the hell do you care if he gets screwed?

See? Pros and cons.

I find JBL is great at 'putting over' Heels for want of a better word. What TNA needs is a stature like JBL to b over with the Heels, as apposed to, as stated in the above post, both in favour of face.

Not to go off topic here, but you are all right on about needing a heel announcer. I've been watching some old wrestlemanias and as far as heel announcers nobody is as good as Bobby The Brain Henan or Jesse the Body Ventura. and Having Gorillia Monson there being the ultimate face announcer worked perfectly.

I think the TNA guys need to maybe look at some of that tape and develop a type of heel/face announcer team. No matter how good a product is, if they announcers are horrible it will make you turn it off because it's just so annoying you can't stand it. At least that's my opinion.

Yea, the perfect formula for an announce team is one pro-heel and one pro-face. Like this really: :dark2: DW would probably be better suited as a heel anouncer. To be honest, I think the wrestlers should just not talk and get right down to it.

And just so I don't miss this valuable oppurtunity:
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

Ok as far as seeing things that are "real" or at least make you think that their real I wasn't refering to skits. I was refering to moments in story lines where you are totally thrown a goof.

Moments like when Stone Cold saved Stephanie from the Undertaker and she ran up and hugged him. Yes of course I know that the Undertaker wasn't really going to marry steph and I know it was planned that Austin come out: BUT at the time you are so into the story that you forget about reality for a moment.

TNA doesn't have that. Not to say that they won't but they don't right now.

As for you saying I wasn't wowed by any of the TNA matches youre right. Jarrets Guitar got old in 1996, The King of The Mountain match where he went through the tables, didn't make me go "wow" it made me go "well thats been done to death." In fact I get annoyed when any wrestling federation does it. The tables have gotten old.

What will wow me? Hmm lets see, how about A tables ladders and chairs match between Edge/Christian The Hardys/The Dudleys.

How bout HBK vs. Shelton Benjamin on Raw, one of the best matches I've ever seen.

How about expecting the unexpected like When Mick Foley won the WWF title for the first time.

How about more recently at the Royal Rumble when HBK and the Undertaker were going toe to toe and nobody knew who was going to win.

I'm not a huge WWE fan anymore. I still watch it but am no where near into it as I was. I just think TNA has some big issues that I can't get past.

Yes a lot of the moves are big ones but a lot of the time they look choreographed and it bugs me. Again, the reality factor.

As for the Character factor, of course I don't think the undertaker is a dead man or something but then again I don't think that Brad Pitt is a wako named Tyler like he was in Fight Club. But while watching either person preform they play the character so well you think they actually are that person.

You are able to escape from your own skeptisism for at least a couple hours and enjoy a story.

Back to the announcers, they always seem to be yelling at me even when they are calling a normal irish whip. Again because they are always yelling when a big move does come it doesn't have as much meaning behind it as it would.

I think one day TNA given enough time will be able to develop some story lines and characters that get people emotionally involved to the point where they get chills when their music hits.

But they have to take care of a lot of things like I talked about above. Also come on, it's time to not ALWAYS have Jeff Jarrett in the title picture. I mean even the WWE's top stars took a break from the title picture at times. HBK and HHH during the DX run weren't in it even though they are top stars. Same with the Undertaker, he had a lesser feud with Kahli.

Again TNA has some potential they just need to become more accomidating to the mass audience wrestling fan if they ever truly want to take off.

You're comparing moments from the past to moments in TNA right now. In the past, yes, WWE was better than TNA. Not now. Now TNA is better than WWE. Donald Trump v. Vince McMahon? Come on now! Why do you buy into that crap?! Hardys v. Edge & Christian v. Dudleys was in the past. Now WWE has the hardys and Edge while TNA has the Dudleys and Christian. And at least Christian in TNA gets the respect he deserves. He's the top heel whereas rather than letting Edge finally take the spotlight, WWE is still stuck on Cena who nobody likes. Nowadays, compare John Cena v. Umaga to AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels v. LAX in the cage match which was one of the best of all time. What about Styles v. Joe v. Daniels at unbreakable? Best triple threat match of all time no doubt in anyone who saw that match's mind.

... compare John Cena v. Umaga to AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels v. LAX in the cage match which was one of the best of all time. What about Styles v. Joe v. Daniels at unbreakable? Best triple threat match of all time no doubt in anyone who saw that match's mind.

Come on now that's overstating it quite a bit. Sure, TNA does have some damn good matches and I've very hopeful for their future, but their matches among the best ever? No chance in hell. The LAX vs. Styles and Daniels was good for what it was, but nothing new happened. It was just another six sides of steel with a couple of high spots and some solid matwork. My definition of a great match is one that redefines the match or the wrestlers in it in new and unique ways. Example: What the Hardyz and Edge & Christian did for the ladder match at No Mercy 99. It was entertaining to watch and overall a good match, but nowhere near some of the best.

And as for the triple threat you spoke of, I actually found that match to be kind of bland. Just my opinion, but I find Somoa Joe to be hugely overrated. He's got some good moves and he's pretty crafty with the mic, but his attire the way he presents himself and how he fights just strikes me as boring, not exciting at all and something we've seen a million times before.

Maybe somebody can explain the big deal with Somoa Joe?

Come on now that's overstating it quite a bit. Sure, TNA does have some damn good matches and I've very hopeful for their future, but their matches among the best ever? No chance in hell. The LAX vs. Styles and Daniels was good for what it was, but nothing new happened. It was just another six sides of steel with a couple of high spots and some solid matwork. My definition of a great match is one that redefines the match or the wrestlers in it in new and unique ways. Example: What the Hardyz and Edge & Christian did for the ladder match at No Mercy 99. It was entertaining to watch and overall a good match, but nowhere near some of the best.

And as for the triple threat you spoke of, I actually found that match to be kind of bland. Just my opinion, but I find Somoa Joe to be hugely overrated. He's got some good moves and he's pretty crafty with the mic, but his attire the way he presents himself and how he fights just strikes me as boring, not exciting at all and something we've seen a million times before.

Maybe somebody can explain the big deal with Somoa Joe?

Maybe Joe vs. Styles vs. Daniels isn't THE best, but it is definitely one of the greatest matches in recent memory, and was greatly played by the three "newcomers" (less than 5-10 years).

I like your idea about great matches being ones that redefine wrestlers or entertainers, and would definitely point out Kurt Angle vs. HBK at Wrestlemania 21 as one of them... You can also add Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker at No Way Out 2006. It is definitely proof that Kurt Angle brings out the best in wrestlers, and helping them adapt to his style makes for a great match.

The following may be odd for some to understand, but the TLC match between John Cena and Edge at Unforgiven 2006 is also one to remember. Edge speciality match took out some great stuff from John Cena, making him just as good, and the match memorable.

I definitely disagree with you about Samoa Joe. He is a great wrestler, who didn't need some gimmick to get him over, I mean there was the undefeated streak and all, but fans appreciated Joe for his talent straight away. Definitely the future of wrestling right there, hoping that Kurt Angle isn't too rusty to have one more match, that really defines greatness.

Imagine if RVD came to TNA. RVD vs. Samoa Joe : Sound good ? Hell yeah. I think it would give some of the most unique matches ever seen. Agility + Power :).

In all honestly, I believe TNA does have the best (or at least best recent) matches ever. Angle vs. Michaels at WM 21 was the last WWE match that made me go "wow" and that's because it was between the two greatest Sports Entertainers of our time, and so was pretty much guarenteed to be awesome. Besides, the Joe/Styles/Daniels match was absolutely awesome, as are a lot of X Division matches. Oh, at the risk of sounding like an a$$hole, I've lost any respect I held for PWI after they named John Cena wrestler of the year. Cena is solid, don't get me wrong, but he can't hold a candle to about 90% of the TNA roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back