What Superstar Have You Hated to the Point of Insanity

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
I'm just curious about hating wrestlers. There have been some characters that I've hated to the point where if I could personally end their careers, I would.

I think right now I hate the Spirit Squad more than anything. They make me sick, and I wanna bust my TV when I see them.

Who else has hate out there for a WWE "superstar"?

I hate Cena, his matches are so boring and so is him either having the title or challenging for it. All he does is run into people in his matches, and i'm so bored of JR trying to get the fans behind him all the time and making excuse like 'unorthodox' and 'a brawler', simply put: he can't wrestle.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield, goes to show what an amazing heel this guy is, i usually like the heels, but this guy got so annoying, that i just hated him.

simon dean, I wish wwe would switch him to his Nova charater. He was a badass with a much better gimmick and moveset.

i'm also not liking King Booker right now, i think that booker t could make a great heel without totally remaking his charater

He should have a match like if he looses, he will not be the king again. i think it should be a great idea

at this moment in time it has to be hacksaw jim duggen, he may be a legend but wot the hell is the point of him tagging with eugene. No forget that wot is the point in him coming back period.

Edge and Cena (I don't think either deserve to be Main-eventers, but if I had to pick, then Edge) and Spirit Squad (kinda funny when they dance like morons, but they DO NOT make good Tag Champions)

i'd have to go with John Cena i've never liked him luckily for me i didn't get Smackdown in but once he transferred to Raw i had heard of him but never seen him wrestle really and putting him up against Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle didn't help me like him either and the fact that he can't wrestle and i also got very bored of the Mankind gimmick towards thee end but once Thriple H put him into retirment i started liking him again

I hate Umaga (although Estrada is the best manager of all time period), Booker T king gimic or not he sucks (anyone who brags about being a five time champion of a title that David Arquette once held sucks), X-PAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Gangrel, Mideon, Viscera, Eugene, GOLDBERG! Without a doubt, Goldberg has to be the most overrated (by idiot WCW fans) wrestler of all time. He's also possibly the worst wrestler of all time.

CENA above all else i think in the 20 years ive followed wrestling

followed very closely by KONNAN and BILLY GUNN

i guess i could throw in :
buff bagwell
jeff hardy
kevin nash
lex luger
scotty 2 hotty, grandmaster sexey, and rikishi (especially when he would put on that micheal jackson hat and do his little dance at the end of his matches)

and jerry lawler...give me a fucking break...the burger king...i am sick of every time they roll through memphis, he gets himself into a match, like we really want to see him fight...what a joke

I hate the Boogyman more then anyone in wrestling, He is the most fucking annoying waste of time wrestler i have ever seen, He has no purpose period.
Buff Bagwell always made me laugh,

I also give a shout out to scott steiner, he was a fucking moron i hated him more after reading the death of wcw and To be the man he just proves what an asshole he is.

JBL, he's the worst announcer ever. He doesnt commentate on the matches. PERIOD. All he does is flame Lashley cuz the guys in the back cant feed him anything worthwhile to say. and he's just a fat sack a crap now.

i might get some heat for this, but batista, the guy can't wrestle but he still gets a push to the moon, no mic skills, no wrestling skills, only good matches were with HHH, cause HHH can carry anyone to a good match

the gimmick i'm really hating right now is melina's. i think that wwe should drop her "superstar" gimmick and just have her focus on wrestling. I saw some of her videos when she was on the indy circuit wrestling as Kyra, she was a badass, how did she go from that to being a trophey manager with some annoyning ass primal scream that sounds like a dog being shot with an air riffle? She should be a contender for the womens title. Not some playboy manager.

The King Booker gimmick is pissin me off
Booket T has been one of my favorite wrestlers to watch, and with his 1st World Title run in WWE they give him this annoying gimmick. Imagine him comin out with the world title with his usual pyro. That is so much better than having Sharmell come out saying "ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!!!" 20x before the entrance is over

Anyone agree with me?

Not sure I hate anyone to the point on Insanity... but the Great Khali.. just no talent and putting him up against one of the all time greats in the Undertaker... please!!!!

Batista and Cena cos they have been pushed way down our throats..

and Booker T's King Gimmick... gives me the shits... i want old Booker T back!!

I used to hate Trish with a passion when I started watching wrestling but now I like her.

I don't really hate anyone so much that I wanna scream. Any of the divas who didn't win the diva search and now they are a diva annoy me. I don't really like Melina.

Spirit Squad -yes they can wrestle but they cant wrestle with out cheating always gotta have some one from the squad help them out it piss's me off

King Booker - that guy always looks likes he is gonna cry wats with dat

when king booker comes on i change the channel i cant stand that all hail king booker shit..wish he would go back to how he was

i dunno why they did that either but i dont hate him as much as the Spirit Squad, cant stand them, Kenny i dont mind i think he is a good wrestler but when they break up i hope they still not male cheerleadrs lol

I like King booker, and i think he needed a new charicter forawhile and there is nothing wrong with the persona that the wwe have him playing now, It is a kings intro so it is supposed to take a while for him to get to the ring that is how it goes, The fake accent is fucking funny as, and him and sharmell dressing as kings and queens and running around with that stupid crown on is good come on dont hate on it

yes its funny how him and queen sharmell have accents i laugh at that and i also think its funny that they were crowns, i just dont liek his character, he is a good wrestler, i guess if he stopped the all hail king booker stuff then i would be fine

I hate Cena because his wrestling is so limited, and the fact he ruined the wwe title and raw's title picture for so long. His entrance theme and his music in general stink, and someone please tell JR to stop pushing him so much. Thank God the Edgester took his title away from him. But put someone like HHH or Jeff, or better yet bring back Y2J, into the main event title hunt.
The King Booker character does not fit him at all,and although i'm glad he's won the title, but do it as Booker T the heel, not "King Booker".
Split Spirit Squad, Kenny singles guy on SD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back