• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Have The ''Rejects'' Done For TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I honestly can't think of a damned thing. But before I start I want to clarify that if WWE rejected them, then they are indeed rejects. That's not to say tehy don't have some value, it's just to say that they apparently didn't haven value to WWE. Also some wrestlers, the main wrestlers, aren't exactly rejects. Cage, Booker and a few others either requested releases, or their contracts expired. Kurt Angle was released, but obviously that wasn't because WWE didn't value him. So I'm on about Team 3D, Rhino, Kip James, B.G. James, Matt Morgan and a couple of other. Wrestlers who WWE got rid of because they no longer needed them, or just weren't worth the trouble.

I honestly don't think that any have done anything to warrant their elevated pushes in TNA. Most are pushed way beyond their means, most had their day a long time ago. Can anybody say that Team 3D made the tag division better? Or that Rhino really should have been an upper mid card wrestler in WWE?

The only one out of those you listed at the end of the post that would be worth anything for TNA to invest their time in is Matt Morgan.

Actually. I wish that they'd release him and let Vince snatch him up again, then maybe he'd be pushed correctly and booked competently and consistently.

Well I hear that Matt Morgan is awesome. But I'm yet to see any proof of it. That's because he was left with a shitty gimmick in WWE,and had a short feud with Big Show. But in TNA from what I've seen of him, which isn't much, he looks like he could be good. But so far he's done shit, and I wouldn't qualify him as being an integral part of the roster. Nor do I think he's contributed, yet.

matt morgan is by far the best asset tna has right now. looks like a million bucks, shows great fire, EXTREMELY open to aquiring knowledge and learning to do things that need to be done to help him improve. his only drawback is he talks too fast in his promos, which can easily be corrected, since he never stumbles on a word. you can tell he's spent the last five years with cornette. it's amazing that wwe let THIS guy go, while they look to be signing sid.

I tend to agree, Matt Morgan, if he gets enough steam and is packaged correctly, could be TNA's big beast. The guy is freaking huge. You're dealing with a 7 footer and a 300 pounder, which obviously by IWC standards means he can't wrestle.

A Morgan heel turn, and a hard push to the child would or could be amazing. Say someone like AJ Styles takes the title off of Joe, and Morgan comes out and crushes Styles, instant heat. Styles is the poster boy of everything TNA, and finally wins the title back, only to be crushed by the anti-smark wrestler in Morgan. Plus, his size alone points to dominance. Obviously he is still pretty green in the business and has much work to do, but for all the rejects go, this maybe the diamond in the rough.

I've read elsewhere that Cornette is very high on him. I've also read that Cornette isn't very easy to please. So that's a real compliment to Morgan. Shame nothing is being done with him if that is the case.

But a Sid 15 years removed from his prime will still generate more talk than Matt Morgan because he was a star at one point, and Morgan is still yet to do something.

Look what everyone said about Matt Morgan is absolutely true he is the blueprint period. But what of the other rejects you say

BG and Kip James-These two were pathatic wrestlers, I like BG more cause he is not annoying on the mic. Now he is not on tv anymore. Personally he needs to go to the announce table with JB and possibly make a compoetant announce team and as for Kip well he has gone back to doing what he dose best....be gay. Which is not exactly a good thing.

Team 3D-These guys were enteritiang for a bit but now need to fade into obscurity

Rhino-Did he deserve his current upper middle card spot, mabey mabey not but he dose have 3 things going for him, GORE!! GORE!! GOOOOORRREEEE!!!!!

Look what everyone said about Matt Morgan is absolutely true he is the blueprint period. But what of the other rejects you say

BG and Kip James-These two were pathatic wrestlers, I like BG more cause he is not annoying on the mic. Now he is not on tv anymore. Personally he needs to go to the announce table with JB and possibly make a compoetant announce team and as for Kip well he has gone back to doing what he dose best....be gay. Which is not exactly a good thing.

Team 3D-These guys were enteritiang for a bit but now need to fade into obscurity

Rhino-Did he deserve his current upper middle card spot, mabey mabey not but he dose have 3 things going for him, GORE!! GORE!! GOOOOORRREEEE!!!!!

Thanks for that. But this is about what the rejects have done from the company. Did Team 3D make the TNA tag team titles into something worthy? Did the debut of Rhino make TNA into a global phenomenon? Etc.

The answer is pretty much, no.

Morgan hasn't done anything for TNA. Yeah, he's acted as an enforcer here and there and padded the odd ten man tag match but nothing of any sort of value? If he has potential, I honestly don't see a great deal in him. Then again, potential can be hard to spot as you're looking for something that may come along in the future. I suppose that may be why I'm not employed as a talent scout.

You are wrong about Team 3D. If TNA got rid of Team 3D it would be a big mistake. Team 3D is one of the few ppl in TNA who actually are good at connecting with the live crowd.

Wether they are heels or faces, the live crowd always ALWAYS reacts to what they do or say. They know how to make make a crowd really cheer, and they also know how to make a crowd really boo them. These are the kinds of wrestlers that a wrestling company needs, not just some guys that know how to do a piledriver or a brainbuster. You need Stars that ppl care about. You need to get the crowd emotionally involved. That's how you get them hooked. Not by doing 450 splashes 6 times in a row.

You don't see the the live crowds reacting like this to someone like kaz (Orlando crowd doesn't count because their all morons), unless he does something in the ring where his life is in jeopardy. He just doesn't have that charisma. They want to go out there get in as many moves as they can. It doesn't work like that. That's the problem with alot of the guys in TNA, eventhough I'll admit that they have improved alot in that aspect.

You are wrong about Team 3D. If TNA got rid of Team 3D it would be a big mistake. Team 3D is one of the few ppl in TNA who actually are good at connecting with the live crowd.

Yeah, that's true. Without them there'd only be... Let's see:

* Abyss / Chris Parks (Chris Parks)
* Kurt Angle
* Sheik Abdul Bashir (Shawn Daivari)
* Booker T (Booker Huffman)
* Christian Cage (Jason Reso)
* Consequences Creed (Austin Watson)
* Curry Man (Daniel Covell)
* Johnny Devine (John Parsonage)
* Sonjay Dutt (Retesh Bhalla)
* Hernandez (Shawn Hernandez)
* B.G. James (Brian Gerard James)
* Kute Kip (Monty Sopp)
* Jay Lethal (Jamar Shipman)
* Matt Morgan
* Kevin Nash
* Jimmy Rave (James Guffey)
* Rhino (Terry Gerin)
* Lance Rock (Lance Hoyt)
* Robert Roode
* Chris Sabin (Josh Harter)
* Samoa Joe (Joe Seanoa)
* Shark Boy (Dean Roll)
* Alex Shelley (Patrick Martin)
* Sting (Steve Borden) - Appearing in a non-wrestling role due to contract negotiations
* James Storm (James Black)
* A.J. Styles (Allen Jones)
* Petey Williams
* Eric Young/Super Eric (Jeremy Fritz)

Female wrestlers

* Awesome Kong (Kia Stevens)
* Christy Hemme - Also valet of The Rock 'n Rave Infection.
* Jacqueline (Jacqueline Moore) - Also valet of Beer Money, Inc.
* Rhaka Khan (Trenesha Biggers) - Also valet of Petey Williams
* Angelina Love (Lauren Williams)
* O.D.B. (Jessica Kresa)
* Roxxi (Nicole Raczynski)
* Salinas (Shelly Martinez) - Also valet of The Latin American X-Change.
* Velvet Sky (Jamie Szantyr)
* Taylor Wilde (Shantelle Malawski)

Other on-air talent

* Karen Angle - Host of "Karen's Angle" interview segment, (kayfabe) estranged wife of Kurt Angle
* Jeremy Borash - Backstage interviewer, creative consultant and occasional ring announcer
* Traci Brooks (Tracy Brookshaw) - Commissioner for the Knockout Division.[1]
* Jim Cornette - TNA Management Director
* Hector Guerrero - Manager of the Latin American X-Change and Spanish commentator
* David Penzer - Ring announcer
* Raisha Saeed (Melissa Anderson) - Manager of Awesome Kong
* Sharmell (Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman) - Valet and wife of Booker T
* Mike Tenay - Play-by-play commentator and creative consultant
* Lauren Thompson (Lauren Brooke) - Backstage interviewer
* Frank Trigg - Manager of Kurt Angle
* Willie Urbina - Spanish commentator
* SoCal Val (Valerie Wyndham) - Ring girl, (kayfabe) engaged to Jay Lethal
* Don West - Color commentator

Referees

* Earl Hebner
* Rudy Charles (Daniel Engler) - Senior official
* Mark "Slick" Johnson
* Shane Sewell
* Andrew Thomas

Inactive talent

* Mick Foley - Debut at TNA live event; Has not appeared on televised show
* Homicide (Nelson Erazo) - (Kayfabe) Injured at Hard Justice by Beer Money, Inc.
* Jeff Jarrett - Returning to Impact next week; also Vice President and Director of Creative Writing
* Kaz (Frank Gerdelman) - (Kayfabe) Released from contract.
* Moose Knuckles (Mickie Lee Knuckles) - Broken Femur
* Scott Steiner (Scott Rechsteiner) - Recovering from torn ACL[2]

Wether they are heels or faces, the live crowd always ALWAYS reacts to what they do or say.

Mmm, in this way they're like:

* Kurt Angle
* Kute Kip (Monty Sopp)
* Matt Morgan
* Kevin Nash
* Rhino (Terry Gerin)
* Robert Roode
* Samoa Joe (Joe Seanoa)
* Shark Boy (Dean Roll)
* Sting (Steve Borden) - Appearing in a non-wrestling role due to contract negotiations
* Petey Williams

Female wrestlers

* O.D.B. (Jessica Kresa)

Other on-air talent

* Karen Angle - Host of "Karen's Angle" interview segment, (kayfabe) estranged wife of Kurt Angle
* Jeremy Borash - Backstage interviewer, creative consultant and occasional ring announcer
* Hector Guerrero - Manager of the Latin American X-Change and Spanish commentator

Referees

* Earl Hebner
* Mark "Slick" Johnson
* Shane Sewell
* Andrew Thomas

Inactive talent

* Homicide (Nelson Erazo) - (Kayfabe) Injured at Hard Justice by Beer Money, Inc.
* Jeff Jarrett - Returning to Impact next week; also Vice President and Director of Creative Writing

They know how to make make a crowd really cheer, and they also know how to make a crowd really boo them.

I have a list of who else could do that around here somewhere. Oh, here it is:

* Kurt Angle
* Kute Kip (Monty Sopp)
* Matt Morgan
* Kevin Nash
* Rhino (Terry Gerin)
* Robert Roode
* Samoa Joe (Joe Seanoa)
* Shark Boy (Dean Roll)
* Petey Williams

Female wrestlers

* O.D.B. (Jessica Kresa)

Other on-air talent

Referees

* Earl Hebner
* Mark "Slick" Johnson
* Shane Sewell
* Andrew Thomas

Inactive talent

These are the kinds of wrestlers that a wrestling company needs, not just some guys that know how to do a piledriver or a brainbuster.

I haven't seen a piledriver, nor a brainbuster in a while.

You need Stars that ppl care about. You need to get the crowd emotionally involved. That's how you get them hooked. Not by doing 450 splashes 6 times in a row.

Haven't seen a 450 splash in a while either.

You don't see the the live crowds reacting like this to someone like kaz (Orlando crowd doesn't count because their all morons), unless he does something in the ring where his life is in jeopardy. He just doesn't have that charisma.

Kaz bashing. I like it. This bit really isn't sarcastic. Really.

They want to go out there get in as many moves as they can. It doesn't work like that. That's the problem with alot of the guys in TNA, eventhough I'll admit that they have improved alot in that aspect.

Could you give some examples of just how 3D have improved TNA? So far, we have them getting the crowd emotionally involved which, quite frankly, I don't buy.

Mr. Sam, what are you? A moron?

Shub you are walking on thin ice boy. I would not dare draw the ire of Mr. Sam. But, before he rips you a new @$$hole, I'll get my 2 cents in.

You pretty much just said that everyone on the TNA roster is able to "Connect" with the audience. Connecting with the audience doesn't mean just making the fans clap after a match. They do that for 99.99% of the matches. Connecting means to really get them emotionally involved.

You can clap without emotion, please show me your god given magical ability to do so.

Watch Against All Odds '08 when they faced Lethal and the MCMG. Look how the crowd reacted to the Dudleys. Look when Bubah pulled So Cal Val into the ring. Crowd was all over that. Then you got Alex Shelly and Sabin pointing at their hands. Are you honestly gonna tell me you can compare the 2 teams in terms of crowd reaction? MCMG are probably bigger makrs than the ppl that post here.

Its Brother Ray, this mistake of yours I will point out later. Yes I can. Do you have any idea why they turned Team 3D heel...cause they could not get over as faces. 3D has, to a lesser extent, Vicky Heat. Meaning they get heat cause no one wants to see their annoying, fat faces. The MCMG get what I like to call Spot Pop. Much like Evan Bourne they get pop for amazing moves, and great matches. Something 3D can't do.

How has Team 3D improved TNA? They have been team players and also have given the fans that go check out TNA live some entertaining-ass matches. They always work with the younger talent trying to put them over. A good example of this would be their fued with Jay Lethal, and also the match they had with Shark Boy and Curry Man at Destination X crowd was all over it and they did the job. Also, they did have a feud with LAX wich gave Homicide and Hernandez more credibility, eventhough they already had a ton of it.

Yea they did have entertaing matches, There was that one with Edge and Christian, and the Hardys, and there was that one with the APA, and there was that one where they put Balls Mahoney through a flaming table. I'd go on but you get my point. Ther entertaing matches were not in TNA, where they were past their prime. And serously how entertaing is a Fish Market Brawl match....anyone. Oh and riddle me this, How dose beating a 40 something, over weight, past-their-prime tag team give you cred?

Now, I know you were trying to be sarcastic and funny, but I'm pretty sure most ppl would agree that you failed misserably at that. And please, next time you post something against what I'm saying don't write something so stupid. At least TRY to prove me wrong.

I thought it was very funny, and why should he try to prove you wrong you do it youself

Morgan hasn't done anything for TNA. Yeah, he's acted as an enforcer here and there and padded the odd ten man tag match but nothing of any sort of value? If he has potential, I honestly don't see a great deal in him. Then again, potential can be hard to spot as you're looking for something that may come along in the future. I suppose that may be why I'm not employed as a talent scout.

honestly don't see a great deal in him?? what could you possibly be looking for that he doesn't have??

honestly don't see a great deal in him?? what could you possibly be looking for that he doesn't have??

I don't know, talent?

In all seriousness, I've never been impressed with him. Its like they're trying to so hard to get him over and its just not happening. I can't buy him as "monster", to me he's just like all the other wrestlers there. I don't see the big deal.

You can say what you will, I don't care. Its my opinion, that he's not what he's being cracked up too be.

Whats up with all this hostility? Anyways, I wouldn't put BG James in this, hes been there since the beggining, so he must have been doing something the past 6 yrs. I like him. The Dudleys are thugs plain and simple, they will do things others wont like blade. They have experience to do the extreme matches, so they go well, like TLC. I'm not really a fan of them, but they do raise hell. Rhyno, ehhh. Same with Kip. Those are rejects. Morgan? Its a little too soon to judge, but he does look good. If you took every WWE "reject" out of WWE, you'd have a show as entertaining as ECW, which is....ok. Because jarrett, styles, Kaz, gail, hemme, steiner, and i think even maybe sabin all appeared in wwe, so that leaves...a bunch of gimmicks. A lot of these guys were not used right, thats why they are in TNA. Only a few have done nothing.

I don't know, talent?

In all seriousness, I've never been impressed with him. Its like they're trying to so hard to get him over and its just not happening. I can't buy him as "monster", to me he's just like all the other wrestlers there. I don't see the big deal.

You can say what you will, I don't care. Its my opinion, that he's not what he's being cracked up too be.

since you actually questioned matt morgan's talent, then would it be out of line if i questioned your intelligence? since i think an overwhelming majority of people that watch wrestling can tell that the guy is talented. to be fair to you, could you specifically point out what he lacks in talent? i wonder what type of wrestling that you're a fan of that you don't buy a six foot ten guy that's jacked as a monster. to show how absurd your opinion is, nbc is a network that has a show with a bunch of monsters, and they're billing him mas THE monster.

I thought they were billing him as "The Beast". I digress.

I think the reason that some people can't "see" anything in Matt Morgan, is because we haven't really seen much from him yet. A few things here and there, yes, but for crying out loud, the guy has a lighter schedule than Sting.

I will say, that for a big guy, he transcends the stereotypes. He's not slow, he's not dumb, and he's not ugly. From the little I've seen of him, I can say he's definitely at least imroved since his WWE days. I'm not sure if I'd say he impresses me, but I haven't written him off yet. Glenn's right on Morgan's promo ability, he does need to slow it down a little. But at least he can string two words together. And I'd like to see more than just squash matches and ten-man tag matches from him as well, cuz when you do that, it makes it look like TNA's trying to hide the fact that Morgan's not as good as they'd like us to believe. I'm not saying that's true, I'm just saying it could be perceived that way. Give him a ten-minute singles match, just to show the viewers what he can really do.

since you actually questioned matt morgan's talent, then would it be out of line if i questioned your intelligence?

Go ahead. What are we going to do it in? English? Mathematics? What?

since i think an overwhelming majority of people that watch wrestling can tell that the guy is talented.

Really? Because...why are we having this conversation then?

to be fair to you, could you specifically point out what he lacks in talent?

Sure. I simply don't find him believable as the way you've built him. I put some blame on the creative, but I really can't see this guy as a "monster" as you're trying to put him over as. Yes, he's a jacked 6ft wrestler but he just seems like your average Wrestler...who just happens to be 6ft tall.

His move-set also adds to that. He doesn't seem to have your standard move set, but nothing makes me think "ZOMG BIG MONSTAH!"

Again, like I said at the end of my last post; that's just my opinion. Actually...would it be out of line for me to question your literacy?

i wonder what type of wrestling that you're a fan of that you don't buy a six foot ten guy that's jacked as a monster.

I'm a fan of anything that keeps me interested. That can really be anything, honestly. Like I've said, he just doesn't seem like a monster in my mind.

to show how absurd your opinion is, nbc is a network that has a show with a bunch of monsters, and they're billing him mas THE monster.

Wait...I thought they were Gladiators, or whatever? I mean...wasn't Russel Crowe a Gladiator too?

Another note on Matt Morgan: I think he's one of four guys that Cornette said were capable of, or would, main eventing Wrestlemania and being a huge star. The other three were, if I'm not mistaken, John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Batista. So far he was 3 for 4, and I really do think that Morgan has that potential. He's definitely got that intensity and charisma about him, along with the look. I mean it's all moot if they position and book him horribly, which I wouldn't say is too far out of the realm of possibilities (Look at Joe, Angle, Styles, Tomko, Killings, etc - all with tremendous potential and TNA failed to utilize them to the fullest).. but he could still become their biggest star if it's done right.

Shub you are walking on thin ice boy. I would not dare draw the ire of Mr. Sam. But, before he rips you a new @$$hole, I'll get my 2 cents in.

You can clap without emotion, please show me your god given magical ability to do so.

Its Brother Ray, this mistake of yours I will point out later. Yes I can. Do you have any idea why they turned Team 3D heel...cause they could not get over as faces. 3D has, to a lesser extent, Vicky Heat. Meaning they get heat cause no one wants to see their annoying, fat faces. The MCMG get what I like to call Spot Pop. Much like Evan Bourne they get pop for amazing moves, and great matches. Something 3D can't do.

Yea they did have entertaing matches, There was that one with Edge and Christian, and the Hardys, and there was that one with the APA, and there was that one where they put Balls Mahoney through a flaming table. I'd go on but you get my point. Ther entertaing matches were not in TNA, where they were past their prime. And serously how entertaing is a Fish Market Brawl match....anyone. Oh and riddle me this, How dose beating a 40 something, over weight, past-their-prime tag team give you cred?

I thought it was very funny, and why should he try to prove you wrong you do it youself

Darkshot77,

Anyone can clap without emotion. I've seen it happen thousands of times after medicore matches.

For your information, Team 3D is able to get over as faces in front of a real wrestling crowd. They kept getting booed at the Impact Zone which is a crowd filled with stupid marks alot like yourself. All those marks want to see is guys like Kaz and the MCMG do 1000 moves per minute and chant "this is awsome". Team 3D was over as faces everywhere they went besides the Impact Zone during their face run. If you don't believe me go check BFG '06 from Detroit, LockDown '07 from St. Louis, and all house shows from that time. They were getting cheered not booed.

You again are wrong by saying that they did not have entertaining matches in TNA because they've had plenty. Now, you might not have been entertained by them but thats OK because you don't really matter. That Fish Market Brawl was very entertaining for the mainstream wrestling fans believe it or not. The fans in that building were all over it and were enjoying it. Again, if you don't believe me go check the tape.

Ofcourse that beating a 40 year old past their prime can give you some credibility, as long as they have good name recognition and have good credibility themselves. What would happen if Samoa Joe beat Hulk Hogan who is a 50 year old plus man WAY past his prime? I think that would give Samoa Joe a ton of credibility, don't you?

You see Darkshot, by you making posts like the ones above you're only setting yourself up for me to come and embarrass you infront of your fellow marks.

I'll ask you for a favor now. Make sure next time you post you really know what you're talking about. No one here likes to have their time wasted.

Thanks Darkshot77.

Mr. Sam, what are you? A moron?

Holy shit! I didn't know a fax machine could talk!

You pretty much just said that everyone on the TNA roster is able to "Connect" with the audience. Connecting with the audience doesn't mean just making the fans clap after a match. They do that for 99.99% of the matches. Connecting means to really get them emotionally involved.

Like when 3D are playing the faces and half the crowd are booing them? Or is it when they're just pretty silent; in awe, I suppose.

Watch Against All Odds '08 when they faced Lethal and the MCMG. Look how the crowd reacted to the Dudleys. Look when Bubah pulled So Cal Val into the ring. Crowd was all over that. Then you got Alex Shelly and Sabin pointing at their hands. Are you honestly gonna tell me you can compare the 2 teams in terms of crowd reaction? MCMG are probably bigger makrs than the ppl that post here. On the other hand though, Lethal is a good example of someone who can connect with the fans. He just knows how to do it during the match and during his promos.

The Dudleys did the same things they always did as heels. I assure you that whatever "emotional" reaction they got was due to how popular the Motor City Machismo Guns were at the time.

How has Team 3D improved TNA? They have been team players and also have given the fans that go check out TNA live some entertaining-ass matches.

By live do you mean house shows or PPVs? The biggest reaction I've seen them get over the past two years is when Scott Steiner did that Frankensteiner-ish thing on Bubba through the table.

They always work with the younger talent trying to put them over.

Like when the heel LAX were getting bigger face pops than them, but 3D were nice enough to hang on to their coat tails for God knows how many months and get the titles in an awful "Electric Cage" match? Or when everyone was hoping that the Guns win over them would be the end of the matter and it was just the beginning, as they never managed to top 3D again in the coming months, constantly getting the shit kicked out of them.

3D are a one trick pony. Now that they'll never be over as faces, they come out and beat up the faces. That's all they do. Occasionally, Kurt will generously put on the best comedy TNA will ever see for them, but independently they are awful.

A good example of this would be their fued with Jay Lethal, and also the match they had with Shark Boy and Curry Man at Destination X crowd was all over it and they did the job.

The Fish Market match?

Also, they did have a feud with LAX wich gave Homicide and Hernandez more credibility, eventhough they already had a ton of it.

Already explained about that one.

Now, I know you were trying to be sarcastic and funny, but I'm pretty sure most ppl would agree that you failed misserably at that.

Aw, that's cold dawg!

And please, next time you post something against what I'm saying don't write something so stupid. At least TRY to prove me wrong.

I did. I gave you numerous examples of people that could bring out similar reactions from the crowd, which was the basis of your argument.

Edit: And on a trip back to my user manager, it seems I got a good bit of rep for that post.

While i agree for the most part with all of you there's one thing your forgetting.TNA could be a haven for non rejects in the future.All it will take is for someone the likes of Edge,Kennedy,or MVP to sign and TNA could be neck and neck with WWE.You may all ridcule me for this statement but think about it.Vince has a bad habit of screwing over talented workers.And that could come back to bit him in the ass very soon.

Terrible joke.

ed_imgRSNN1921XX_18681a.jpg

Maybe you shouldn't call people morons.

Like I told you before, that only happens at the mark centre of the world called THE IMPACT ZONE. Go check the PPVs outside of Orlando where they react the way I'm telling you.

I have. There is variation between the Orlando crowd and others. However, there's not that much variation. TNA crowds in general are renowned as being easy to work - I'm not saying that's a bad thing.

Not true. The live crowd at that show could've gave 2 shits about MCMG and you can tell by watching the show. The emotional reaction they were getting was because of how hated Team 3D was. They got alot of heat when they were about to cheesegrade So Cal Val's forehead. Oh, and right before that Bubah was liking her face to get even more heat. Wow! their awsome.

If that reaction is your definition of an emotional reaction, then I see about 3 of those in your average PPV match.

You must be deaf, or blind. Or maybe just an idiot.

I was going to let the flaming go, as there wasn't any swearing, etc. However, you're really not endearing yourself to me.

That abviously wasn't the biggest reaction they got.

I couldn't say for certain off the top of my head, but it's the only thing that stood out.

Wait ... was that an attempt at another joke? Dude, you suck.

No. Is this another attempt to get me to infract you?

Wrong! LAX was getting bigger face pops at the Impact Zone. If you watch the LockDown '07 PPV you can clearly hear they were getting f'n booed.

I will. Next time I get a chance. Though I will say that there's four 'iMPACT!'s to every PPV and that it's incredible that such a team with such incredible power over the crowd would ever be in danger of getting booed.

If the MCMG were getting beat and weren't getting over was probably because TNA Management wanted it that way. They probably didn't think the Guns were ready to be pushed. Team 3D can't call the shots on this.

True, but it remains as an example of 3D not putting a team over; whether it was their choice or not.

One trick pony? I don't think so. They've played heels. They've played faces. They've even been in comedy matches and segments. Bubah is awsome on the mic and is one funny dude. They don't need Kurt to make us laugh.

It'd be good if that weren't basically what they were over the past... A lot of years. The last comedy segments they did - the weight loss ones - were just unfunny.

Sorry dude, but you're really not funny. I'm serious.

ORLY?

And you were wrong about a good percentage of them. You had listed guys like Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave. Are you serious? You can actually compare them to Team 3D? LOL you F'N mark.

Well, I actually just copied and pasted the roster page from Wikipedia but come to think of it, Rock 'N' Rave are a good example of a team that get an equal reaction. I'd also like to know why I'm a mark.

Another note on Matt Morgan: I think he's one of four guys that Cornette said were capable of, or would, main eventing Wrestlemania and being a huge star. The other three were, if I'm not mistaken, John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Batista. So far he was 3 for 4, and I really do think that Morgan has that potential. He's definitely got that intensity and charisma about him, along with the look. I mean it's all moot if they position and book him horribly, which I wouldn't say is too far out of the realm of possibilities (Look at Joe, Angle, Styles, Tomko, Killings, etc - all with tremendous potential and TNA failed to utilize them to the fullest).. but he could still become their biggest star if it's done right.

for all the haters out there, if audioslave and myself can wholeheartedly agree on something, than i think it should be etched in stone and written down as fact. maybe we should add an ammendment and call it the 11th Commandment. "Matt Morgan Has What It takes To Be A Major Star In This Business."

Darkshot77,

Anyone can clap without emotion. I've seen it happen thousands of times after medicore matches.
Oh really? Could you provide me a list of about 100 of them?

For your information, Team 3D is able to get over as faces in front of a real wrestling crowd.
What's a "real" wrestling crowd? If I'm not part of the "real" wrestling crowd, what am I? Pretend? Fake? Imaginary?

I eagerly await your oh-so-intelligent reply.

They kept getting booed at the Impact Zone which is a crowd filled with stupid marks alot like yourself. All those marks want to see is guys like Kaz and the MCMG do 1000 moves per minute and chant "this is awsome".
Do you know the definition of the word "mark"?

You again are wrong by saying that they did not have entertaining matches in TNA because they've had plenty.
Let's change it "good" matches then, and then everyone's happy.

They may have had entertaining matches, but no good matches. Everyone wins.

That Fish Market Brawl was very entertaining for the mainstream wrestling fans believe it or not.
Not really. I'm a mainstream wrestling fan and found it boring as could be.

Ofcourse that beating a 40 year old past their prime can give you some credibility, as long as they have good name recognition and have good credibility themselves. What would happen if Samoa Joe beat Hulk Hogan who is a 50 year old plus man WAY past his prime? I think that would give Samoa Joe a ton of credibility, don't you?
Wait...

At the same time you're calling other people morons, you're trying to compare Team 3D to Hulk Hogan? Seriously?

I'll ask you for a favor now. Make sure next time you post you really know what you're talking about. No one here likes to have their time wasted.
Then I suggest you leave the thread in a hurry.

Wrong! LAX was getting bigger face pops at the Impact Zone. If you watch the LockDown '07 PPV you can clearly hear they were getting f'n booed.
Watch it?

I was there. And you're wrong. LAX got good cheers at Lockdown. Both teams did. And when Hernandez came off the top of the cage, the place was on fire.

Now, 3D was the more fan favorite team, but that doesn't mean that there weren't people booing them (because there were), and that doesn't mean that LAX wasn't getting face cheers.

One trick pony? I don't think so. They've played heels. They've played faces. They've even been in comedy matches and segments. Bubah is awsome on the mic and is one funny dude. They don't need Kurt to make us laugh.
OK, how about this. They are a one trick pony because the only matches they can put on are terrible matches. And if the match is entertaining (I didn't say good, I said entertaining), it's usually more through the work of their opponent than anything they do.

And you were wrong about a good percentage of them. You had listed guys like Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave. Are you serious? You can actually compare them to Team 3D? LOL you F'N mark.
Why not? You tried to compare Team 3D to Hulk Hogan.

Who's the F'N mark now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back