• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are the odds...

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
So last night our house got hit by a lighting, the insulation smoldered through out the night, with none of us noticing anything odd, this morning our neighbor woke my one roommate, his GF, and me up, informing us that the roof was on fire, so I grabbed the cat and we got the fuck out, place is completely fucked, and now I'm going to be moving for the 4th time in less than a year, me and my two other roommates had just moved into this place about 2 weeks, to say the least this sucks

0525001208.jpg

That's what our living room looks like now

Nice thing is the Red Cross put us up in a hotel rooms for the next three days until we find a new place, since ours is no longer livable, and I got plenty of friends and family around to help ME out, it's my roommates I'm more concerned with, as two of them really don't have anyplace at least not yet that I know of

I just realized how ironic my sig is right now, LOL

That's a plus if nothing else. Three days in a hotel is better than three days with nothing. Could you get another apartment together or would that take too much time?

Well as long as no one was hurt. The real tragedy is that it sounds like the perfect opportunity for someone to gain super powers but no one did. That you know of...

i was gonna mention the sig justin,thought better of it.My mum and dads shop got badly damaged recently.It took 4 months to get it back up and running.It doesnt take long to get refurbished it does however take fucking insurers about 10 weeks to decide which plumbers/builders/painters to hire however!

Yeah, we just moved in and none of us had gotten renters insurances yet, it looks as though most of our furniture might be ok, after we clean them up

If you like a smokey musk smell in your new accomadation then yeah,otherwise get the insurers to pay out for new furniture as you cannot no matter how many times you try,get that fire damaged smell out of anything.

So on average probably about $1000 per month? Doesn't sound too bad of the places are roomy enough to have a couple of room mates.

This might be a blessing in disguise, I'm 29 and have wanted to buy a house for awhile, but have lacked the funds or credit to do it, over the past couple years I've manged to build my credit up, my car is payed off, and I have three people that need a place to live, I could use this as an opportunity to finally buy a house, and just have my 3 roommates move in a pay me rent, I think I kinda like this idea, the best part of this, is it would be MY house, so if I decide I don't want someone there I can just throw their ass out:D

so just when I think shit couldn't possiably get any worse, today in the mail we got a notice from the apartment we were evicted from 2 weeks ago (cause we had a cat), apparently they want us to pay $2,210, and of course we HAVE to pay it, or our credit is fucked and our chances of ever finding another place are almost non-existent,oh and if they can't rent the place out they expect us to pay the next 2 months rent as well, which is another $775 a month

So last night our house got hit by a lighting, the insulation smoldered through out the night, with none of us noticing anything odd, this morning our neighbor woke my one roommate, his GF, and me up, informing us that the roof was on fire, so I grabbed the cat and we got the fuck out, place is completely fucked, and now I'm going to be moving for the 4th time in less than a year, me and my two other roommates had just moved into this place about 2 weeks, to say the least this sucks

Jesus, Justin..... you are the king of bad luck. At least you guys (and the cat) got out safely. If ya need to vent, you know I'm here.

**barbwire hugs**

:( There's a part of me thinks this was Spawns doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back