The Lutheran Church

If I asked for Luther_Hull would he know who I mean anyway? Be at Primark at around 1pm and you can show me him.

Good point, though he was a member here, years ago. So he might remember.

Not that I wouldn't love to be there, but I'd have likely started my usual Saturday drinking session by that time.

Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later ... Dan!

I love Alan Partridge.

Spent 30 minutes last night talking to a one-eyed hobo about Sheffield Wednesday, the town of Morecambe and Bernard Manning. 30 minutes well spent IMO.

So I told Colamania I'm going to Hull on Saturday. His reply "If you meet Luther before you meet me I'll kill you, then him."

Shit, I totally forgot about this. I had every intention of saying "Hi" as well.

In other Luther related news, Hull got relegated, it then took me 4 hours to complete my usual one and a half hour journey from Hull to Sheffield. Bad weekend.

Then I went on one of those "Carnage" bar crawls, and didn't piss on a war memorial. Thus proving that bar crawls aren't bad.

Holy shit, my computer went weird and your name looked like it was in italics then.

For the record, I have ended my quest for adminship based on the following:

I don't actually want to be admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back