Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

i was just wondering when the draft is?

Are you asking when the WWE draft is? Or Wrestlezone?

Either way, this is the wrong section for asking questions. We have a "Ask a forum question" thread in place already.

If you're referring to the WWE Draft, you can either ask there or try and fit it somewhere in the WWE section.

I'm not a mod or nothing, But I could help you out on this one. In order to Create a thread you need 10 non spam post, after that you could start creating threads not new forums. Only the mods are able to create new forums. As for Posting you could go to the WWE forum and ask a question there. It won't be hard to find the Ask a WWE Question thread there.

So there you go Hopefully that help you out.

And hopefully I don't get in trouble for answering your question. Because Like I said I aint a mod, I'm just a regular poster.

And Hey Welcome to Wrestlezone.

Hiya, I'm new - 24 from Scotland, UK. I dont know how the introductions go here, so I'll just say HBK is my wrestling hero and judging by my name you will know i'm a Miz fan. If there is anything else just ask.

Hiya, I'm new - 24 from Scotland, UK. I dont know how the introductions go here, so I'll just say HBK is my wrestling hero and judging by my name you will know i'm a Miz fan. If there is anything else just ask.

Hey man, welcome to the forums, plenty of place for discussion here so have fun!

hey my names Paul im from Scotland UK, ive been a wrestling fan for many years now mostly ECW, WWF/WWE and have watched TNA occasionally. Ive visited wrestlezone and its forums for a couple of years now and have decided to register to the forums.

Dont know what else to say so anything else just ask :)

hey. im from new york. i used to watch wrestling when i was a little kid, but stopped watching when i was like 11. started watching again after like 8 years this summer, and i love it. hope to have some good discussions about wrestling and many other things.

Hi Everyone!
I have been a fan of this site for years but just now registered for the forums.
I really like the discussions on these forums & can't wait to be able to start some threads myself.

hey my names Paul im from Scotland UK, ive been a wrestling fan for many years now mostly ECW, WWF/WWE and have watched TNA occasionally. Ive visited wrestlezone and its forums for a couple of years now and have decided to register to the forums.

Dont know what else to say so anything else just ask :)

Good to know im not a lone Scot - hope to see you around the place :D

Hey man, welcome to the forums, plenty of place for discussion here so have fun!

Thank you for the welcome, much appreciated

Hi, my name is ryan, i have been browsing the forums for a while now, so i decided to join, and i would just like to wish any1 who sees this- a happy easter to those concerned people.

Hey been off and on here for awhile decided would like to share my opinions and views on certain topics hope all enjoy and happy easter

hello. i am a very big beth fan and hate doing intro's sooo :/ :) thats all folks

I am new so therefore I am posting....what can I say? I mean I like long walks on the beach, ramen noodles and the occasional "chick flick" my friend said I should try this site to meet new people. You know someone I can really "Connect" with or my "Soul Mate".....wait this isn't one of those sites? Ah damn it......Oh well guess I'll talk about wrestling then :)

I am new so therefore I am posting....what can I say? I mean I like long walks on the beach, ramen noodles and the occasional "chick flick" my friend said I should try this site to meet new people. You know someone I can really "Connect" with or my "Soul Mate".....wait this isn't one of those sites? Ah damn it......Oh well guess I'll talk about wrestling then :)

HAHA brilliant

and to that HHH newb I deleted your posts, don't spam this thread.

Ay whats good...I been lerkin the boards for a while figured I'd register and drop my two cents here and there

new to the board, but not to the game, building cred and taking names,

been a fan since i could breathe, been on the mat since '04, and for anyone trying to break in the biz- it takes time and dedication, i think the majority of fans realize these guys make it look easy but the sport is far from it, im just glad to be part of this time and look forward to the future of the business.

support ur local fed's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back