Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hi all, I am Smithers i am from England and have been watching wrestling as long as i can remember. Just thought i would drop a line and say hi to all. Hope to speak to you all soon.
Cheers Smithers

HI Snoopy here just found this site recently and I really enjoy it. huge wrestling fan since the age of eight and looking to finally being able to share my opinion on various topics as it protains to from of entertain i love the most ." THANKYOU "

Just introducing myself here. Like most members I've been a wrestling fan most of my life and just looking for a place to chill out and talk wrestling. Thanks!

Hey man welcome to the forums!

I enjoy reading everyones thoughts about the wrestling world

As do I! Welcome :)

Hi all, I am Smithers i am from England and have been watching wrestling as long as i can remember. Just thought i would drop a line and say hi to all. Hope to speak to you all soon.
Cheers Smithers

Excellent! Sounds like you can offer some good insight :D

HI Snoopy here just found this site recently and I really enjoy it. huge wrestling fan since the age of eight and looking to finally being able to share my opinion on various topics as it protains to from of entertain i love the most ." THANKYOU "

Good grief Snoopy! Welcome to the forums and have fun :)

Hi! I've been a wrestling fan for years and has recently discovered this site! I've been reading people's posts and decided I wanted add my insight as well! Peace-Ryan :D

Hey Everyone, My name is Jeff (can't believe the username wasn't taken)

I just started watching wrestling again after a good solid 8 year break. I started watching after I heard Hogan and Bischoff were going to TNA. I watched that for about a month then really just didn't like the product. They were just trying to rehash old gimmicks and old story lines. (Turning AJ Styles in Ric Flair and Abyss into a Hogan, seriously let them develop their own character). Anyways about two weeks ago I started to watch WWE again and so far have been enjoying the product (although its no Late 90's WWE).

Besides that I am excited to talk wrestling with you guys.

Hello. My name is Rui, i'm from Portugal and i'm 14 years old.

I'm a big fan of rock, punk, alternative and indie rock music, and my other passion is wrestling, which i'm a fan of WWE , TNA, and ocassionaly, UFC.

Hey guys welcome to forum, the FAqs should help you out :)

Hi, my name is Cara. Been watching wrestling since I was about 12 or 13. Never been on a forum like this before, so I`m excited to talk with my fellow fans. Should be fun!

Hey Cara. Enjoy yourself on our forums. Just please make sure you read an understand the rules that were PM'ed to you after you joined before you begin posting. We hold very high standards for posting on this forum and hope that everyone will follow suit.

hey im shredddmetal, im new to wrestlezone but not new to the IWC. ill be around and i def know quite a bit about the wrestling scene, can't wait to debate with you guys!!

Hey I'm Gabriel, and I have a question , I alredy check the FAQs but they didn't help, so I want to know if anyone could help me.

Hi everyone, new member here obviously, ive been watching wrestling all my life, usually only watch WWE & TNA maybe ROH if im bored. Im a huge fan of MMA, and thats bout it :)

hi everyone my name is Paul, i live in scotland uk. ive been a wrestling fan for several years now, i currently watch wwe and tna, and i also make homemade wrestling belts on youtube.

ive been a fan of wrestlezone for years too, reading the forums daily, but have never been able to sign up to them as my computer wouldnt allow it. i have now upgraded computer and have finally joined. sorry for babbling lol

Hey, joined yesterday, i would like to start making threads etc. I reguarly visit site, and love it
Wrestling Rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back