• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey guys, I'm new here. Pretty well known around the forum world. Accomplished E-Fedder. I have used Wrestlezone for several years. Though it would be time to join the forums. I make graphics, so if you would like one just let me know.

Welcome to the group. We have an established eFed you should look into, as well as a graphics section. Also make sure to check out the Live Discussions for TNA and WWE going on right now!

Hey guys, I'm new here. Pretty well known around the forum world. Accomplished E-Fedder. I have used Wrestlezone for several years. Though it would be time to join the forums. I make graphics, so if you would like one just let me know.

Hooray for e-fedders, I'm the head of the fed here. Once you hit 50 spam posts just submit an application

Yo, kids. I'm a wresting fan, but I'm also a major geek, so gaming (my hopeful career), tech, and all the cool stuff geeks like is what you'll be hearing for me. I'm a major Pokemon Fanboy (currently playing SoulSilver), Golden Sun Fanboy (touch Mia and die), and overall cool guy. Hope you guys are cool with my existence! ^^

((Before anyone asks if my username means that I'm a John Cena fan, yes, I am, since the beginning. But that's not why I chose my username...not anymore. Read on...))

Originally Posted by Cena in this thread on GSR
I'd developed an interest in the Soul series of fighting games, so I joined their boards. I figured, at that time, it was time to change my name. I decided to pursue other interests in naming myself. Since, at the time, my biggest likes were John Cena of WWE fame and Wolf O'Donel from Starfox, I decided to mix them up, and "cena_wolf" was born. That name remained for 2 years. For a short time, when I was first invited to join Gmail (at the time it was still in beta), I tried to take up the moniker "penguinmage19", but it never stuck.

By 2008, everyone on Caliburforum just referred to me as "Cena". That's why I've stayed with that name. Variations of that and the old name exist, like "cenawolf", "cena_wolf19", "cenawolf19", and "nlandcena" (to show my loyalty to my franchise, NintendoLand).

I have been reading these forums for months now and decided to join in on the fun, i mean, who can resist hating on cena to annoy the cenation. Totally awesome man!

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1918955 said:
Howdy hey Ram. I'm assuming the name is from the movie, "The Wrestler" as in Randy "The Ram" Robinson. If so that is pretty awesome. Always good to see a lurker finally sign up.

I did get my name from the wrestler and since I'm from St. Louis and our football team name is the rams I decided to go for the name.

Welcome. You are going to have to read the rules. Your post in the Shawn Michaels v. Undertaker thread is breaking the rules as it is Spam. I would revise it and read the rest of the rules.

Hey Seth. Welcome to the forums. Please read and understand the rules before posting. New posters tend to ignore the rules and get infracted immediately after they join our site. Please don't be one of those guys.

RULES? THIS IS ECW! THERE ARE NO RULES. . .Huh? what? wrestlezone? forums? oh. . .my bad. . .i will most certainly obey the rules and what not. . .wheres the south african wrestling section?

Hey im Pat, i've been living on this site for a couple years now but only recently got my own laptop..so yeah, here i am lol. Love wrestling, i have for as long as i can remember, mainly WWE, but i have caught the TNA bug recently...cant wait to discuss and debate all things wrestling with you guys, cheers :)

Hey guys, welcome to the forums. Seems an exciting time to discuss with TNA v WWE, the retirement of HBK and Wrestlemania aftermath.

Hello everybody I'm Window Licker 101.The name comes from one of Desmond Wolfes barrage of classic insults.I'm 15 (*waits for everyone to bash*) and I love my wrestling. I watch Raw/NXT/Smackdown and iMPACT. I'm from Scotland and I don't know what to say :)

Reactions: TLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back