• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

I'm new. Just got back into watching regularly at the turn of the year when Bret Hart returned. Been a fan since 1990. Regular browser of this site so I thought I'd take the plunge and join.

Hello everyone my name is Shane I am 29 and from Tyrone, PA. My Grandmother got me watching wrestling when i was 7 years old and i have hooked ever since.

Greetings Deedles and hogan4life. Welcome to the site, read the rules and enjoy yourself!

I've made a few posts already but I didn't see this topic, so I'm posting here now. :p

I'm thinking about joining the EFED, although I'm not very experienced with them. I think I've been in a grand total of two that didn't completely suck, so joining this one will make three. :)

I've been watching wrestling since 1994 or so, didn't REALLY get into it until '99. I feel like all of the new talent coming into the WWE, and TNA trying to really emerge as competition, is all great for the sport.

Glad to be here. Discussing how great of a wrestler guys like Randy Orton and Chris Jericho truly are tends to quickly turn into a "he's such a jerk!" kind of thing with my family, haha.

Same boat as you, i started posting even before I said "O HAI THAR!", lmao.

Funny point about the Jericho "He's such a jerk". I was setting up satellite for a customer a few months back, and her mother happened to be a long time WWE/Wrestling watcher (she's 98 years old). And I started asking her favorite part of WWE, which she replied with John Cena. She asked me the same question back in which I replied "Well, i tend to watch WWE not for the entertainment but for solid wrestling matches, good guy or bad guy, so my favorite has to be Chris Jericho".

Then she went on this long rant with the exact words coming up in many places "Chris Jericho is a HUGE jerk!!!". Lol made me laugh when I read your comment because it reminded me of my conversation with that lady, good stuff.

You can tell Chris Jericho is doing his job PERFECTLY when people react to his name in such fashion.

Hi names Monica, I been watching wrestling since I was a kid. I used to come on this site way back in the attitude area or at least I though it was this site. Im sure it was but I dont remember CRAVE having anything to do with it back then. Anyway I stoped watching in 01 and got back into it this past summer. I have been lurking here for a while and finnally decided to post. Its kind like starting over again for me since I last watched wwf thats right wwf wtf happened? wwe? I was watching it and its a shell of its former self. I was really getting into tna but then this Hogan thing happened.... so I will see were things go from here.
Edit: wow first post here and I was marked as spam just for agreeing with someone and saying what I thought they shoud do the post wasnt even up for more then a minute.
I will now leave.

Welcome to our beautiful forums, the forums that Vince McMahon wish he built. HAve fun posting, but read those rules!

been reading the latest discussions for a while now thought i would sign up, especially now i can vote in the polls LOL so yeah newbie here

Welcome to the forums

Andy check the FAQs where you'll find to start a new thread you click the new thread button. Sometimes it takes a while after your 10th post though.

Hey I'm AJ I recently got back into wrestling, I had lost touch with wrestling but then my friend and I watched this past Survivor Series and I remembered what I loved about it. So in order to catch up I put all the PPVs from Survivor Series '04 until TLC on netflix and I'm blowing through them.

I'm not gonna claim to know everything I'm just gonna put in my 2 cents and hopefully we can have a good discussion about what's going on in wrastlin

Why hello good sir! It's a great forum and you seem like one of the better new members. Don't spam and have fun!

Hello all. Long time wrestling fan and have recently started reading the discussions here. For a long time I stayed away from wrestling forums because so many are usually full of a spam about how horrible TNA is. And with me being a fan of TNA it annoyed me a lot. But lately since I've been browsing the discussions it seems like this forum is different and the posts are a more thoughtful. So I look forward to posting here.

Poɘt;1791977 said:
Hello all. Long time wrestling fan and have recently started reading the discussions here. For a long time I stayed away from wrestling forums because so many are usually full of a spam about how horrible TNA is. And with me being a fan of TNA it annoyed me a lot. But lately since I've been browsing the discussions it seems like this forum is different and the posts are a more thoughtful. So I look forward to posting here.

Good pick of a forum to start out at. I've been with a few forums over the last few years, and I can tell you why I've moved full time to WZ is because on all those other forums, they're full of general spam and people having pi**ing contests about who can regurgitate Meltzer or Alvarez's opinions or WrestlingObserver's opinions.

This forum is full of people who speak their own mind, and back up their opinions with well thought out posts. You won't find a lick of spam because the moderating team do a good job in keeping the forum fail free.

Welcome to the boards, hope to see you in discussion soon enough.

HAHA....Yup..Been reading all the forums in here for months and have been a weekly WrestleZone.com reader for about a year now..just dunno why i didnt dign up before!!LOL

Well post count is off in here, but have a spam infraction anyways lol

Hi, been a long time reader of these forums and decided to join and voice my opinion. Just a quick question, how do i upload a picture for my profile? I've tried a few times but it keep telling me that I have an invalid picture. Any suggestions?

Welcome Madness, yeah that got me for a while when I joined here. Basically you can't upload pictures to your profile, I have no idea why the option is there though. Something outside of our control.

Hi everyone. My name is Donita Petean...one of the few female wrestling fans left out there. I hail from both Toronto and Montreal, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Hi everyone. Been following the forum for a while now and decided to join and voice some of my own opinion. Hope to have some good discussions with everyone.

hello my name is dd i used to watch wrestling as a kid all the time. my nickname was chyna in fifth grade. =) i stopped watching wrestling for a while then got back into it again. thanks for letting me join and i hope this doesn't count as spamming. hope to learn and be able to post some threads soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back