Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey all new guys, a good mix there. Don't forget to read the rules which you were PMd as WZ is a bit different to other forums. Have fun :)

Hello i have read news and such off this site for a few weeks and decided i might as well register
EDIT: I am also somewhat of a GFX artist i use GiMP

Welcome, Irish-Rover! Glad you decided to join. Take a look around the forum, follow the rules, and have fun!

My brother joined recently but quit after getting warning, I always browsed though, bringing him back to wrestling, and just decided to join on my own, especially with the Rumble tonight

Wow dude, a warning's nothing, I doubt htere's anyone on here without one! Hehe anyways welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it!

Key points: Have fun and give reasons!

Sorry for the double post, should probably say my background is media, so my interest in wrestling is due to the unique structure of the genre, which although not a fan, have a lot of respect for and find fascinating.

Heyo Im Cagman1 I've been a wrestling fan since 2006. My Favs
Raw and WWE:John Cena,
Smackdown:Taker,
ECW:Christian
Diva:Mickie James
TNA:Kurt Angle& Jeff Hardy
Knockout:Velvet Sky

Welcome guys! I hope you enjoyed thee Rumble! I sure did.

I'm the sports moderator on this site, so if you are interested in any aspect of sports check it out. However, I ask that before you start posting to amke sure that you read the rules. Besides that, suit up and have fun!

Hey guys! I decided to join after watching the Royal Rumble last night. I had to read the results on the main page because the feed cut out at the beginning so I missed the ECW title match. I saw the advertisement about the forums and here I am.

TM: I love your sig it made me laugh lol. I'll be sure to post in the Sports section as im a huge Pacers/Colts fan. I fuck around with the Magic every now and then too.

Hi everyone! I read the forum all the time but finally decided to join. Great Rumble last night, IMO.

Look forward to reading news and discussing some wrestling here!

Hey welcome to the forums, I myself joined three years back for pretty much the same reason! Hope all is well and take a time to scoot around, read the rules and have fun!

Hello im Sierra im 17 lol im from north carolina and my fave wrestlers are Randy Orton Cody Rhodes Ted Dibiase And Edge if u wanna know more about me msg me or ask

Well hello to everyone my name is Yolanda and I love this site. I have been a wrestling fan ever since I was a little girl. I love Triple H so I advise everyone not to jump on his guns or say anything bad about him because I get real defensive. Other than that I will enjoy posting on a lot of threads, and getting my daily information. Have a Nice day!:)

Welcome. Have fun and enjoy the forum. We are easy going people (well sometimes) and we only bite on tuesdays. =)

New to the site, kinda. Have been visiting it for a couple of years and really like reading the posts but would like to start new threads myself. Been watching wrestling for like over 20 years and I am really starting to like both companies. I have always like WWE but TNA is starting to get better, in my opinion.

Hello everyone,
my name is Luis and I've been coming to the site for yrs just to read the threads. And now that tna has made things interested I decided to join and voice my opnion.

I've made a few posts already but I didn't see this topic, so I'm posting here now. :p

I'm thinking about joining the EFED, although I'm not very experienced with them. I think I've been in a grand total of two that didn't completely suck, so joining this one will make three. :)

I've been watching wrestling since 1994 or so, didn't REALLY get into it until '99. I feel like all of the new talent coming into the WWE, and TNA trying to really emerge as competition, is all great for the sport.

Glad to be here. Discussing how great of a wrestler guys like Randy Orton and Chris Jericho truly are tends to quickly turn into a "he's such a jerk!" kind of thing with my family, haha.

Hi guys my name is Tom..I've been a WZ fan for quite a few years now.Currently live in Tucson,Az and I am THE no.1 HitMan fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back