• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.

Yo! from San Antonio Texas, HBK here, This is a double account with Triple H, and if you're thinking that we are fake, WE ARE NOT!, WE ARE THE REAL HBK AND HHH, so we will be on RAW tonight I hope you will watch!

Hello everybody, my name is Ali but most people call me bigmo. I just want to say it's an honour to be a part of Wrestlezone.

Hey everyone, I'm Dunky.. New here of course.. Anythint ya wanna know just ask :D Have fun now, I'm off to read the rules ;)

hey all,

I'm Jacob, 26 years old, I live in Vegas. Been a wrestling fan as long as I can remember. I remember having my Hulk Hogan folders in the first grade, and almost wanting to cry when he dropped the title to Warrior at WM6. Went to a ton of live events as kid, not so many as an adult, but it's always been an escape for me. I read the site and these forums all the time. So I figured I'd join up and say hi!

Welcome to the site, make sure you read those rules over, and I hope you enjoy yourselves on the forum.

Good evening all. I've been reading as a guest for awhile, but I joined tonight to take part in the TNA/Raw LDs. Read the rules, and I hope to have a little fun while I'm here.

Welcome Big Beck-ah Roethlisberger

I see you are a Steeler fan, I know we have some others, so I am sure you will do great here.

And welcome krispix, fan of the Jets, Giants, or Patriots? Check out the Sports Stadium

Ive been reading the live reports when i cant watch TNA and WWE and i just decided to join. Names Hellion and nice to meet you all.

I have been browsing as a guest and decided to join not to long ago!

Jets fan! :)

Always good to see a big sports fan, makesure to check out the sports stadium mate!

Hey what's up? I hope I dont get kicked off AGAIN...that is all I guess :)

Welcome, what happened to have you kicked, we can get our tech team to help you out!

Ive been reading the live reports when i cant watch TNA and WWE and i just decided to join. Names Hellion and nice to meet you all.

Good to see you here then mate. Make sure you all read the rules and have fun!

Hi everyone! :]
I originally came here through google (yeah, I was looking for some opinions on Sheamus), remained a guest for a while .. but then decided to sign up to be able to join the discussions, yay ~

I've been a wrestling fan for 30 years now. I loved the days of WWF, WCW, ECW I remember watching the first wrestlemania and thinking Wow. I’ve been looking at the wrestlezone forums for some time now so I thought it’s time to jump in and have my say.

Hello everyone, I've been a wrestling fan since I was about 6 years old so roughly 20 years now. I come to this site a lot to read whats all going on and to keep me informed when I miss somethings. I finally decided after reading a lot of posts that I would join so I too could voice my opinion on what I think should be happening in the world of wrestling. I'm also a big WWE fan, but I do enjoy some competition, but I tend to lean towards WWE for many reasons, I'm sure that they will be posted on later dates.

Hey everyone, I'm Chris and I'm 24. I've been visiting the the forums and specifically the site since like 1999. I've been a wrestling fan since the Royal Rumble 1998. I live in South Dakota, and enjoy the SVR series. Can't really say I have a particular favorite wrestler, I guess what I can say is I'm totally not a Cena mark.

Guys, welcome to our forums. Please make sure you read and understand the rules before posting in any of our threads.

Irishwrestlingfan - It appears you'd enjoy our Old School section here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60

TMStick62aw - Looks like you'd like the Old School section as well as our WWE dedicated forums here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

exodus_attack - We enjoy talking about the SvR games in our Video Games and Technology section here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Hopefully, this will get you guys started. Once again, make sure you read all of the rules before posting.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back