• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hi everyone I'm pope's girlfriend (you know the one everyone hates) I dont hate her, I luv her. shes a beast in bed. back on subject. I really like wrestling, and I am really into chicks
I hopes you guys don't treat me like you treat pope
Thankyou

hopefully this isnt spam if I comment on this another nine times, I hope not
If so please dont hand out infractions, just warnings and delete my posts please

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my future grammar and/or spelling mistakes. English isn't my native language, and isn't even my first foreign language.

My name's Thomas and I'm from Paris (France). I am not, like many of you, a wrestling fan for 15 years. But I did watch it episodically during holidays, when I was a kid. Wrestling was not really popular in France (we call it "Catch".. yeah that's a lame name, go ahead with a good laugh at us ;) ), and got just 2 hours per week on a unknown channel on cable television.

Like 5 years ago, I started to look up some old wrestling match on youtube, and well got catched up by this entertainment. I was watching more and more, waiting for tuesday to watch raw (yeah had to wait one day before it was posted on Youtube), trying to get some live streaming for PPV, and so on.
Sure, now that Wrestling is a lil' bit more popular in france (more well-known channel, 2 shows : first one = raw, second one = SD!+ECW), but we have a 2 weeks delay, PPVs are barely shown, and being honest : french commentators sucks badly (well at least we have still the Face/hell commentators, but still... I'd try to find a youtube video if you interested in that).

Well, I was watching wrestling more and more the current shows, and I started watching old school wrestling. I don't have the same knowledge you have, but still, I can name lots of Wrestlers and feud that happened post 95 (I was only 7 at that age tho). But in the recent past, i had less and less time to watch wrestling. So I was checking WWE results on their website, then check the spoilers on WZ (yeah i know I'm a vilain) and learn some extra things about wrestling, and I landed here.
For 4 months, I am reading this board as guest, learning a lot from the Debator's league, getting sometime irritated By Lord Sidious posts about WWE and its no-fans-but-shareholders (But I admit that, he got a point), discovering TNA, totally unknown in France ( I was like "What... womens who can actually wrestle ? Oh here comes Lacey..."), etc.
Well, after those months of observations, I choosed to step up and actually register.

I am going to stop this post here, it's already a bit long for an introduction post, sorry about that !
Please do report my grammar/spelling mistakes in every post I make, I'm kinda fluent in English but I still have a lot to learn. Just do it by PM, to avoid bothering everyone ;)

Welcome one and all to WrestleZone Forums. Glad you could all join... please, read the rules before posting and just have fun.

hey this is jake been along time reader of the site and the forums hoping to bring up other questions though in the long run asking questions about such things as IWA JAPAN or the FMW or what other people think of the idea of maybe about 15 years ago around 95 if all owners couldve got together to form a huge pay per view for the fans like Onita, Bischoff, Inoki, Baba, McMahon, and of course my favorite the legendary Quinones of IWA JAPAN

I like your style, Jayman. Read the rules, and make sure to visit the Old School and General Wrestling thread to discuss some modern and older Japanese wrestling.

This is Chris from Missouri. Been reading WZ for 10+ years now and have NEVER used the forums.

Was wondering if they gave away the PS3 that people registered for a few months back? Said it was some huge WZ giveaway for Christmas.

Hello, I date back to about 1999 on this site and remember when it was just headlines and had it's own e-mail you could log in to. Well, I'm up for any debate and want to fix the situation with boringness of current product in WWE and to a much lesser extent TNA.

Welcome to the Forums, gents.

Have a look around and I am sure that you will find something that you will enjoy. Read the rules and have fun posting.

Hi my names Danny from the UK (north west), massive WWE fan been reading wrestlezone for years now but never been on the forums. I'm 23 as i said a massive WWE fan been watching wrestling since what seems like forever got all the videos now dvds from the first mania, survivor series, royal rumble etc etc so my knowledge is quite good.

Ive been to Wrestlemania 21 with my mate, the following year i was 2nd row @ WM22 (non tv side), mania 23 and mania 24 (best mania ive ever been 2) i was 2nd row with the yellow top on tv side woop woop lol sorry that was just my bit of showing off lol just kidding.

My favourite guys in the buisness at the moment are.... CM Punk (huge fan), Edge (top guy), John Cena ( i no he has alot of haters and thats cool whatevers your bag ive personally liked the guy since he made his debut against angle), Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho and the list go's on. Anyways i think thats enough about me cheers :)

Welcome to the forums, please read the rules, have fun and pick your side... TNA or WWE they collide head to head on 10/04/2010. McMahon vs. Carter, Hogan vs. Breat, which side will win?

This is Chris from Missouri. Been reading WZ for 10+ years now and have NEVER used the forums.

Was wondering if they gave away the PS3 that people registered for a few months back? Said it was some huge WZ giveaway for Christmas.

:suspic:

Everyone, welcome to WZ, read the rules and happy posting....

hey there. Long time reader first time member. I've been on other forms like WGZ and NMZ in the past. Live near Toronto, and a big Bret Hart fan.

God bless

Glad to have you. Feel free to give us your thoughts and comments on Hart's guest hosting next week in the WWE section or go to the Old School thread and talk about Bret Hart matches from yesteryear.

Hi to everyone! I'm long time reader of these forums, but have decided that i would sign up. I'm 16 years old, watched wrestling for the around a decade.

My favorite wrestlers at the moment are : John Morrison, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and John Cena (I know he's not well liked, but i've personally liked him for a long time).

I'm a huge Bret Hart fan, very excited about him hosting next week!

Hi, I have been watching wrestling since before wrestlemania 19. My favorite current wrestlers are CM Punk, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, and the Undertaker.

Welcome mates, I hope you have fun posting on here, and I look forward to interacting with you. Please Read The Rules and begin discussing everything on your mind!

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around here quite often so I signed up for an account last month and I finally decided to get out there and post today. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

Currently I'm watching both TNA and WWE, with a slight preference for WWE. I'm a big fan of CM Punk.

:)

Hello, People! What's up? I'm Gabriel and I watch WWE and my favorite Wrestlers are Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes. My fave divas are Mickie James, Eve and Maria.

Nice to meet ya'll peeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back