• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

number 10 there does this mean I can now start a thread???

Your post count is still zero, so no. Find 10+ threads in the non-spam sections that you like and respond to them. Just be careful to not spam, ask someone for help after reading the rules if you need more info.

Welcome all your new members. Please read the rules, which I still need to do actually... anyways, hope you enjoy your time spent on these forums... they are... I'll just interesting. haha, really they are fun. Watch out For Sidious though, he'll try to bring you to the darkside. D-Man is the resident man... Coco.. well he is special. Doc is here to patch you up and Tenta will always lend a shoulder and me... I'm an ass so yeah, there ya have it.

HAHAHAHAHA And PS, everyone... Matt Fox rules. Don't forget that!

hey everybody...

lol i aint very good at this intro stuff..but my names Gurjit..im Indian but in Australia..ive been visiting here for ages tho just couldnt be bothered signing up before lol...so yeah anything u wanna know just ask...

hope to get to know u guys

take care...

Welcome. Parasrampur. Hope you do well in your stay here at Wrestlezone. Good luck to you with posting, and remember. Always have fun.

hey how do u start a thread....am new on this....from scotland....ayr actually 4 mins walk away from big drews house...or old house now!!!

Kennedy1994 (Dave), all you have to do is make 10 or more posts in the non-spam threads and you can create all of the threads that you'd like :)

Welcome!

Hey I'm Ricky, I'm 28 and have been a WWE fan my whole life. I've been very loyal to the company I've grown to love and have attended many, many events but only WWF/WWE events. My first event was a live event in 1988, and my last was a live Smackdown in 2008. There is much I can say about the WWF/WWE and I have a lot of knowledge about the company.

Irwin4202003, welcome to the forums.

Please be sure to read the rules before posting, especially the ones on spamming. Many new posters fall victim to being infracted for not following them properly.

Good to have you. Read the rules, and happy posting. Be sure to check out our Old School Section. Lots of interesting convo about wrestling from yesteryear.

Hi, I'm Ricky. Been a life long WWE fan but I have been disappointed lately. With the start of a new monday night war I am beginning to feel more excited, and where better to share my excitement than on the WZ forum?

hey everyone, im Chris and I've been watching wrestling practically all my life since about 1993 or 1994. I started watching WWF, then during the Monday Night Wars the nWo scenario had me hooked after one episode so I "jumped ship" to WCW, then started flipping back n forth between WWF and WCW. Unfortunately the first time I seen ECW was in 2000 when they had theyre deal with TNN and I instantly became a fan after seeing highlights from Justin Credible vs. Tommy Dreamer Stairway To Heaven Match. I used to watch TNA Back when they were NWA-TNA and they had their Weekly PPV's (and I had my hotbox lol). A couple interesting things wrestling related in my life are that I was/am a backyard wrestler, I am currently recieving pro training, I have met Balls Mahoney, S.A.T, Sandman, Iron Sheik, Kamala, Kevin Mathews, Gorgeous Geroge, Terri Runnels, Danny Demanto, and Sabu (smoked a blunt with him). I have been to only 2 WWF/E Events (SummerSlam '98, House Show in MSG in 1999), and 1 Indy show (PWS Firestorm II earlier this year in Yonkers, NY). I joined WrestleZone to link up and talk to other wrestling fans like myself and share my opinions on wrestling both past and present.

Hey it's TheBestThereEverIs.......
Bret Hart[FONT="Comic[QUOTE][QUOTE][QUOTE][PHP][YOUTUBE][HTML][CODE]:banghead::wtf:[/CODE][/HTML][/YOUTUBE][/PHP][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE] Sans MS"][/FONT]


how do you do a sig
Merry Christmas
or
Merry χ-Mas
χ is christo in greek
christo translated to english is Christmas
So two facts
I speak Greek
Im not taking Jesús out of Christmas

Hello my name is travis and Im from Stephenville TX. Me and a few other people are in the process of getting a promotion going. We are gonna call it North American Wrestling Grand Prix (NAWGP). Please let me know what you think of the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back