• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

@ThePartyBus, @zrise(not sure if you're new), @george86, what's up guys? Glad to see that this is a pretty popular website.

I joined at the very beginning of the month. So wether im new or not is up to you and Yes this is a very popular site. Welcome to wrestlezone guys!

Hi All I've been a member for a while but I took a Huge break and am back so thougbht it best to reintroduce myself

My Names Tom
I'm involved in different Kinds of Radio stuff

Wrestling Wise I'm enjoying WWE's product atm I've Given up on TNA it was making my brain cry

and I'm working on introducing myself to indy's starting with Chikara and will use the ROH TV Show to get in to that....

hi im chris.. wrestling fan all my life.. 21 years old.. grew up in the attitude era.. dnt think wwe is as good anymore but i tune in each week on the hope of change an plus im addicted an its impossible to stop watching

Hi, I'm Alex, I've been watching WWE for 12 years, since I was 6. I started watching TNA last year, but I didn't really like it. I like pretty much any sport except Hockey or Cricket and Yankees/Chargers/Heat/Real Madrid/ are my favorites. I also enjoy Rap and Hip Pop Music and gaming. I look forward to posting in this forum in the future.

yo im shawn fan of wrestling from a young age! Been reading stuff on here for ages now. So had to sign up.

Hey Everyone...I've been a wrestling fan since before I could walk and have remained through all the ups and downs of the business.

It looks like you have a great forum here and I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions.

Hey guys. I'm a wrestling fan from Scotland, big fan of anything since 1998. I don't sleep well and as a result always end up reading this forum - now I think I'll actively post on it since I enjoy reading it regularly.

Hey all, im stef im 21 and a huge wwe fan from the UK, I dont care for tna/impact or whatever they wanna call themselves, I look forward to posting opinions XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back