Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello all! I'm a canuck and a casual fan... I used to help mod TNA's official forums many moons ago until falling out of love with it all. Fast forward to now and I guess I kind of miss talking about wrestling so here I am.

Looking forward to chiming in here and there -- see you around the forums!

Hello all! I'm a canuck and a casual fan... I used to help mod TNA's official forums many moons ago until falling out of love with it all. Fast forward to now and I guess I kind of miss talking about wrestling so here I am.

Looking forward to chiming in here and there -- see you around the forums!

Good you took an interest back in wrestling.

Hey guys always liked the posts decided to finally get involved. I am 22 from Stockton CA, I am a referee for PLA Promo Lucha Azteca, I do security for Supreme Pro Wrestling and my home promotion is Pro Wrestling Bushido where I do security and advertising. Bushido has been called the PWG of Nor Cal! And SPW has a reality series in the making. I have been a fan since 1995. So I am hear to enjoy discussing wrestling. :)

Welcome aboard new folks, I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Make sure you familiarize yourself with some of our rules before you start posting up a storm, as we are different from most forums, but that's what makes us better!

Welcome aboard new folks, I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Make sure you familiarize yourself with some of our rules before you start posting up a storm, as we are different from most forums, but that's what makes us better!

That is right and trust me you are going to have a blast and there is a little something for you to enjoy yourselves if you want to have fun.

Hey YO! Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I've been a Wrestling Fan since I was in my mothers Womb lol.....I'm 35 and still love the entertainment. :) God Bless you all

Hey just wanted to say hi. I've been coming to these forums for years and finally decided to join. Thanks everyone

Hello everyone!
I've been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember. This looks like a great place to talk with other wrestling fans, so I'm happy to be here!

Hello everybody!

I've been a guest on these forums for the past three months or so and figured I'd create an account and join in on the discussions. I've been an on and off again fan since 1998 and got back into the WWE when Christian won the WHC. Looking forward to posting and joining all the discussions in here.

New Members can't make treads until they have 10 posts. So if you want to introduce yourself, then this is the thread to do it. We have the forum like this, instead of an individual forum for introducing yourself, because we had a problem with bots advertising. Please read the rules.
how do i post?

Hello Am raks and Live in India. I love wrestling. and wrestlers like jhon shina, ,batista etc. Also love to know and gain information about luxury yacht and TNA wrestling.

I think you are very big lover of wrestling. Thats good iam aslo a fan of wrestling.

Hello Everybody! My name is Kostas and i am form Greece.. Not a lot of Wrestling fans here.. I've reading this forum for almost a year now so i decided to join.. I only watch Wrestling for 2 years, but I have learnt a lot ofi things through the Internet :)

Hi there, my name is CHZRFan, and I just signed up a few minutes ago. I am here because I wanted to talk with other wrestling fans. I come from the United Kingdom, an my favourite two wrestlers are Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder (As seen by my username)

Hey, my name's Bill. Just here to talk about wrestling. I've been using another site for awhile, but it doesn't have forums. This seems to be a great site, with better news, too.

Hello, i'm looking ahead and excitedly about posting opinions and generating discussions about the wrestlings. I love the wrestlings, been a big time fan for a long while, grew up with it.

I'm geroge86 I've watched wrestling since I can remember. It was always a part of my childhood and I still love watching it and playing the video games. Looking forward to be part of this community

@ThePartyBus, @zrise(not sure if you're new), @george86, what's up guys? Glad to see that this is a pretty popular website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back