WCW Boston, Round 1, Match 6: #28 Mr. Kennedy vs. #37 Mike Mizzanon

Kennedy vs. The Miz

• Kennedy...Kennedy

• The Chick Magnet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading what everyone had to say and thinking about this match-up for a while, I'm not going to vote. Kennedy hasn't even had a prime yet (if he ever will have one is a good question) as he's just out way too much; seriously, he is one injury away from being the next Ahmed Johnson (we'll see what happens when he gets back; if he gets jobbed out to the next monster heel WWE introduces, then you know there's no hope for him).

On the other hand, I can't stand The Miz. I know some people here love him, and that's cool. But, I don't think there's anything redeeming about him. I can tolerate him as a tag team worker, or maybe even as a singles competitor on ECW, but I just can't see how he could rise beyond what I have just mentioned. His in-ring work, in my opinion, is nothing to write home about, and his character is the type that is ridiculed in most sitcoms today (think about it; The Miz would be the laughingstock of either Dunder-Mifflin, 30 Rock, or Paddy's Pub). Maybe I would like The Miz's mike work if Revenge of the Nerds or even stupid comedies were still popular, but, I just can't warm up to him given comedy today.

If Kennedy had not been injured when he was drafted back to Smackdown! this past year, I would have voted for him in a heartbeat. But, alas, he got injured and sidelined for the good part of a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back