Unsex

As thanks for the thread, I present the best spear in the history of professional wrestling.

[youtube]O5zs7Ta3tIs[/youtube]

I remember us talking back and forth about that one :lmao:

Looking a little closer you can actually see a bit of camel-toe

What, they don't have jokes or sarcasm in Scotland?

No, no, it can't be. Because if Scotland don't do jokes and sarcasm, then that just leaves England, floating in a sea of straight-faced sincerity. I don't wanna live in that world.

I mean, the French could well do it, but it'd be in French so it doesn't really count.

No, no, it can't be. Because if Scotland don't do jokes and sarcasm, then that just leaves England, floating in a sea of straight-faced sincerity. I don't wanna live in that world.

I mean, the French could well do it, but it'd be in French so it doesn't really count.

Pourquoi?

THanks GenMe.

And Doc, Charlie and SOM I suck at anagrams. I was never going to get it. And In a month I'll change from Unsex to E-Snux. Because it IS the better anagram.

Remix/Unsex is a great poster, he gave me a very good debate on the NXT angle and appears to have been right about the angle not losing much steam.

One thing though man: for the love of fuck please stop breaking down people's posts literally sentence-by-sentence. It's an eyesore and makes responding to you an epic task that you have to set aside like 30 minutes for. You don't have to quote and respond to every single thing they say man!

One thing though man: for the love of fuck please stop breaking down people's posts literally sentence-by-sentence. It's an eyesore and makes responding to you an epic task that you have to set aside like 30 minutes for. You don't have to quote and respond to every single thing they say man!

oh%20rly.jpg

I seem to recall when You & I debated, in the WZ Tourney last year, you broke down every single thing I said. (sentence by sentence)

But I will agree. Paragraph by paragraph is fine, and sometimes when you're wanting to single something out, sentence by sentence on what you're singling out.. but otherwise.. (like I'm one to talk) summaries.

Thanks guys, I'll try to work on quoting paragraphs rather than sentences.

In non posting related news, I passed my first year of university with distinction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back