I gave red rep.....

LSN80

King Of The Ring
To my favorite poster and friend on this site today. I'm not even sure how this happened, as I never give red.

So, here is my formal apology for that. I figure I owe you this at least, and the acknowledgement to others of my opinion of you, as I stated above.

You know who you are, and Im guessing many people here do as well.

But this also got me thinking. Do you ever red rep someone you find yourself to be "friends with", on here? And if so, for what reason?

Was it Dagger?

I hope it was Dagger.

No, wasn't Dagger. I like the chap and all, but he's not my favorite poster on the site.

No more giveaways. I wont respond one way or another until three people get it right. And Ill rep those who get it right.

Think a poster who posts in non-spam, but doesn't overpost. And they post in nearly all of my threads.

I'll file this under "could have been handled privately." Although that could also be said of my annoyance with you making this thread. Maybe I'll just red rep you.

I'll file this under "could have been handled privately." Although that could also be said of my annoyance with you making this thread. Maybe I'll just red rep you.

Maybe? :lmao: Like this was going to end with anything different from that from you.

And we publicly recognize people all the time, and our positive thoughts regarding them. You did it for JGlass, which comes off as hypocritical. It was handled privately, but this is both my form of an open apology, and of recognition for someone I find to be a cracking poster. Not sure how this is different.

I made JGlass a discussion thread while praising him. I didn't publicly apologize for something I did privately. Because I'm not an attention ****e like you.

I made JGlass a discussion thread while praising him. I didn't publicly apologize for something I did privately. Because I'm not an attention ****e like you.

:lmao:You, not an attention ****e? The Bar revolves around you bringing attention to yourself.

And you couldnt be further off regarding me, but thanks for playing. For an "attention ****e" Im making it all about the person I red repped, not myself.

We have a winner. It's Sally. I'm not sure how others rate her, but I find her to be one of the most-informed posters on this site, with well-thought out opinions and takes pride in her posting. More importantly, she's a great friend.

So here's your chance. I've obviously said my thoughts. What are yours on Sally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back