Rep List

I red rep the shit out of Aquaman, not for been a mark, but for not having the sense to even listen to other peoples opinions, It was me who told Renaissanceman his opinon fucking sucks and red repped him. The Austin HHH 3 SOH was a damn classic!
Not sure who Aquaman is, but that sounds a lot like a red rep I sent recently.

I didn't realize there are people who dislike that match. The thought had never occurred to me.

1.Used to red rep tons of people when I modded, when I gave them a warning instead of an infraction. I don't really red rep anyone now, I consider it a small thing to do. I will usually only do it as a receipt for receiving it, which is hilarious, since my red rep is about a thousand times more damaging than 99% of this forum.

2.No

3. Whomever earns it. No one in particular.

4. Jake all the time. Also pansy-asses forum wide.

1. So who have you red-repped till now?

No one. I don't even know how to do it.

2. And Is there anyone whom you red-rep often?

That would be a no as well.

3. Who do you often green rep?

Pretty much any one who makes an intelligent comment. A lot of people of the live discussion threads get repped. I'm not sure anyone cares though.

4. Who has red-repped you?

Don't think anyone has, or if they did I didn't notice it. Where do you check for this red rep business anyway? I should really keep more up to date on things.

Reactions: M
No one. I don't even know how to do it.
You know the agree & disagree options you can click on when you wanna rep someone? The red is the disagree option.
Don't think anyone has, or if they did I didn't notice it. Where do you check for this red rep business anyway? I should really keep more up to date on things.
Your UserCP in your rep list. If someone red reps you it's right in there with the green.

You know the agree & disagree options you can click on when you wanna rep someone? The red is the disagree option.

Your UserCP in your rep list. If someone red reps you it's right in there with the green.

Ah cheers, never even noticed it before. Now where is Aquaman and d_henderson, I'm armed and dangerous.

Well I learned how to do it thanks to Frank and M, and handed out my first red rep today to WorstWrestlingExcrement, or whatever his name is. He should be getting tons more by the time he's finished this argument with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back