What makes you red rep someone?

Mmmm really. Even when I say it?

Basically stupid comments make me red rep someone or if someone chips out Jeff Hardy/Chris Brown/Kobe Bryant for saying they are drug addicts/Women beaters (yes he did beat Rihanna I know but he didn't eat her....Did he TM?)/ Rapist.

He tried to eat her.

Oh and asking for green...if you ask for green, it's an automatic Red

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;908087]What if Jeff Hardy was doing drugs with Chris Brown beating Rihanna while Kobe Bryant raped all of them? Hypothetically speaking, of course...[/QUOTE]

Then I wouldn't red rep them. Even if they thought it was literally happening.

He tried to eat her.

Nah actually she tried to eat him first then he attacked back. Look on ninemsnor whatever it's called, she also said she wouldn't want to go to court about it either or something like that.

I've never red repped someone. I rarely green rep.

If I did red-rep, then it would people being overly sensative.

Nah actually she tried to eat him first then he attacked back. Look on ninemsnor whatever it's called, she also said she wouldn't want to go to court about it either or something like that.

She didn't want to bring it to curt because she still loves him. She needs help.

Spoken like a true victim of domestic violence... but you have your reasons for lovin the guy. I don't think it makes him bad... He made a mistake. We all make mistakes... just not "Oops, I smacked my bitch up. Sorry!" (just kidding... I had to throw in a little joke!)

I must admit what he did was bad but if it's true saying that she slapped him first then I don't think it's as bad as what it should be. Would you just take multiple slaps to the face? I wouldn't. ( This isn't directed to you Gunnz, It's for everybody.)

I think I've covered in my stories thread...It depends on size... I punched a big bitch in the mouth out of fear for my life...but I wouldn't let a skinny bitch wail on me either...

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;908126]I think I've covered in my stories thread...It depends on size... I punched a big bitch in the mouth out of fear for my life...but I wouldn't let a skinny bitch wail on me either...[/QUOTE]

:lmao: I am going to sig that.

I target a random person and red rep them, until they bite back. I started with numbers, it took him a year to red rep me back.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;907958]I'm torn... On the one hand I wanna red rep him for suggesting we give North Dakota to the Canadians... but on the other hand, It's fucking North Dakota... Would you miss it?[/QUOTE]

Nah you wouldn't miss it at all. Trust me, I wouldn't miss it and I am in North Dakota. Canada would love us. It would just be like when Germany took over Austria, nobody would give two shits about it. Oh and I think we probably just broke a record for how much North Dakota was discussed in a forum.

Oh and I'll throw ya some green rep for dissing North Dakota.

Edit: Well it was supposed to be green but I don't have enough myself apparently. So neutral rep you get. Its just like like Sweden.

I don't really red rep often, in fact I don't rep alot period. Not that I don't see alot of good posts or bad posts but I simply forget about it, I don't pay a whole lot attention to rep. So for me to red rep somebody it has to be so bad that I actually remember about repping, so that doesn't happen that often.

I target a random person and red rep them, until they bite back. I started with numbers, it took him a year to red rep me back.

That's exactly what you did to me. That just made it kick ass when you greened me. lol

I red rep terrorists.
I red rep most who red rep me.
I red rep people who make fun of Canada
I red rep some people who suck at posting
I red rep people who annoying me
I red rep people who are mean to my friends
I red rep random people I proclaim as my enemy
I red rep people who like 40 days of it.

I don't red rep people (Kaedon was the only exception). If you ever get a red rep from RVDgurl, then be certain you are an asshole. :)

A year? It never was! I'm certain it wasn't!

Well I've been red repping bad posts in the wrestling sections recently. Just stuff that makes no sense to me.

I actually got a flamy PM from obamartins about his Dream BfG card. I did that because he had Ultimate Warrior vs Sting!

Short, ill-conceived posts with no thought. Flaming, especially of me, general idiocy.

And Canada is great. We get syrup and....and.....ummm, great syrup from them.

Wait, it comes from Vermont?

Oh, nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back