Red Rep Those Bastards

I think Luger wins.

Shhh...

I watched all this stuff growing up, but I don't remember all of it. I mostly remember just big matches and the big storylines. My timelines are off, and I have a horrible memory.

I got this for half refresher-half nostalgia.

Dont blame you I went to all the WWE events during 2000-2004 and I dont remember anything from then I still think thats the Hogan era.

I think Rock v. Austin was at the last RAW...Not sure. I'm watching Nitro now. Always watch it first. Nitro announced Zybysko v. Bishoff for Starrcade just a few minutes ago. Disco and Iaukea were getting a ton of TV time...

Yep.

I had 24/7 before I moved back to Indy. I didn't know what to do with myself last night at midnight when everything refreshed :(

We all know there is a ton of threads worthy of red rep. However, under these rep rules, it's hard to spread it around, as I keep running out of reps that I can hand out.

So, if you do see a red-rep worthy post, check their profile, and see if it is already been red repped. They'll get the point after 1, so let's try to spread it out, and not overkill someone for one post. One bad post isn't necessarily the end of the world, so one red rep should be enough to get the point across, without scaring someone away.

Happy Red Repping!

More inclined to green rep good posters, the shit ones will fuck off eventually anyway.

You're just another idiot who knows nothing, just goes by what everyone else says, hogan had absolutely NO talent, he had 3 - 4 moves, the same stupid hulking up at the same time in every match, the only reason that it worked was because it weas a completely different time back then...people believed in the "good guy"...look at cena, people boo the shit outta him now because he does the same shit over and over, but the truth is he has more talent sleeping than hogan did at his best, hogan was, and is, absolutely worthless, very popular, yea, but for no reason at all, just like cena getting hated for being the most hard-working and dedicated guy in the business

Just for a lack of intelligence.

I'm starting to change my stance on that one.

My original thought was to get really bad posts to get the proper treatment, but there's way too many out there to load up on one post. I figured that if each bad post is red repped once, then the point still gets across, and we're not wasting all of our red rep on one person.

Like I told Sly, I'm not trying to scare people off, just make them post better. Making them public is still good, because just like red rep, it shows them they're not posting well.

Is there any way we can get a "roster" put together, of who exactly is red repping along with me?? I'm just curious.

It's like the guy who was arguing with me in the Cena thread, apart from the somewhat personal attacks and the fact that he was wrong he at least defended his position in a way that could be understood.

Until later on that is.

The way he defines it, yes. In support of Hogan (and against the points of the poster in question), you can list all of Hogan's other merits and argue that technique isn't the only deciding factor in describing someone as a great wrestler.

That may be, but in my eyes it's still one of the most ignorant comments I've ever heard of. It's blind hate for someone which is just dumb.

I just noticed I already red-repped him for a different post. Someone needs to direct JohnTenta4HOF to this thread, as he red repped the same post as me =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back