Undertaker's Streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hbk_rocks02

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
The direction of the Undertaker vs. Batista match has apparently changed. The original idea was for Batista to end the Undertaker�s Wrestlemania winning streak, but now, it appears more likely that the Undertaker will prevail at Wrestlemania 23.

that is fucking awesome! Iwas so pissed off when i found out that Undertaker would be losung his match at Wrestlemania!Now i know that he wont be!Now just make Shawn Michaels win and i will love this mania

shaun michaels is washed up, people think he should be the next champ, win one for the gipper, guess nobody is listening to the crowd when cena comes out. He is the future of wwe, as for the undertaker losing his streak at wrestlemania, i would like to see it in a buried alive match, but not against batista, rather against kane

shaun michaels is washed up, people think he should be the next champ, win one for the gipper, guess nobody is listening to the crowd when cena comes out. He is the future of wwe, as for the undertaker losing his streak at wrestlemania, i would like to see it in a buried alive match, but not against batista, rather against kane

Shawn for one thign is not washed up. He puts on a better match than anyone at 42.He's great.You also must not hear the crowd when Shawn comes out. He's liked also.I didn't here one Cena chant but i heard and hbk chant

i have to agree with hbk_rocks. i was so pissed when i heard taker was going to loose to batista. i think he should loose eventually but not ever to batista. and i think hbk is one of the best before and now. hes still one of the best wrestlers out there, and he deffinantly diserves another shot as champion.

and as far as taker loosing his streak to kane in a buried alive match, that is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard. hes defeated kane twice at mania and kane is not going to be wrestling for that much longer. it would make alot more sence for someone like edge to beat him since edge has also never been beat at mania and is the future of the wwe.

If Batista wins beats the Undertaker I'm going to Batista Bomb my T.V. There's no reason for the Undertaker to lose to Batista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back