• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on Fox 1: JDS vs. Cain Velasquez

Awful fight. They should seriously now air Bendo vs. Guida to show what MMA is really all about.

And Overeem will knock JDS out after he destroys Brock Lesnar. Guarantee it.

Those dreams of yours will be shattered, JMT. Lesnar's destroying Overeem. Sucks it was short but it happens. Thats what is so amazing. Cant predict anything.

JDS>Overeem>Cain>Lesnar>every other current mixed martial arts heavyweight>Heat Herring. I think we can all agree on the Heath Herring part.

Damn, I feel bad for Cain. He seems like such a good due.

That fight really spoke volumes of Cain's chin though since Roy Nelson was able to eat those shots for 15 minutes. Hell, Cro Cop was able to take that, and Cro Cop's chin been dead since 2007.

Can you elaborate on this? I want to act like I know what I'm talking about online to my casual fan friends.

Nothing but looping, sloppy punches where only one really connected and it put the guy out. That's not worth months of hype and makes the sport look bad. They should have aired Guida vs. Bendo from the get-go. A 1 fight show from was a mistake, especially when it's Heavyweights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back