UFC on Fox 1: JDS vs. Cain Velasquez

Oh jeez........ :disappointed: :rolleyes:

Lol... you really think Edgar's point playing bullshit is going to work against someone like Benson Henderson? I don't think so, buddy. Bendo's too conditioned, athletic, fast, and strong to let that happen. Bendo's going to take Edgar's ass down and beat the living tar out of him until he can't continue. I guarantee it.

And for those of you who missed it, it looks like Bendo vs. Guida is going to be aired on Fox. Make sure you stay tuned in for that one!

Hilarious...

slam091.gif

Lol... you really think Edgar's point playing bullshit is going to work against someone like Benson Henderson? I don't think so, buddy. Bendo's too conditioned, athletic, fast, and strong to let that happen. Bendo's going to take Edgar's ass down and beat the living tar out of him until he can't continue. I guarantee it.

You think Bendo is going to take Frankie down? I don't think so, if Gray Maynard had trouble taking Frankie down than I think Bendo will be in a whole world of trouble. Also, too conditioned? Twice, Frankie took the ass whooping of a career in the first round and came back to win those fights. He beat the best lightweight of all time twice, and went 5 full rounds with him both fights. The fact that your considering that Bendo's conditioning is "too good" is silly, buddy ;). Also, too fast, the only reason why Frankie is even champion is because he's fast. He beat BJ Penn and Gray Maynard both times with quick footwork and strikes. The belt is Frankie's and there's no way that Henderson is going to take it off of him.

You think Bendo is going to take Frankie down? I don't think so, if Gray Maynard had trouble taking Frankie down than I think Bendo will be in a whole world of trouble. Also, too conditioned? Twice, Frankie took the ass whooping of a career in the first round and came back to win those fights. He beat the best lightweight of all time twice, and went 5 full rounds with him both fights. The fact that your considering that Bendo's conditioning is "too good" is silly, buddy ;). Also, too fast, the only reason why Frankie is even champion is because he's fast. He beat BJ Penn and Gray Maynard both times with quick footwork and strikes. The belt is Frankie's and there's no way that Henderson is going to take it off of him.

BJ Penn easily took Edgar down, man. Bendo will as well.

Bendo has GSP-like takedowns; whereas Maynard relies on his power to take people down, Bendo uses athleticism, speed, and technique. He's also great at using unorthodox striking to set-up his takedowns as well. He will take Edgar down.

And the reason I bring up the conditioning factor is because Bendo won't get tired against Edgar like Maynard and Penn did. While I think Penn won the 1st fight 3 rounds to 2 against Edgar, Edgar clearly won the final two rounds when Penn was gassed. Edgar was also only able to beat Maynard after Maynard gassed himself out in the 1st Round of his fights with Edgar. Bendo, however, won't tire out, which is why I think he completely dominates Edgar for all 5 Rounds (if he doesn't finish it before then).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back