UFC 135: Jones vs. Rampage LD

Chael was not throwing his hardest punches while he had Silva on the ground. At points, he started slapping Anderson in the ears; he was not throwing as hard as he could (at least punches) while he had Anderson on the ground. He wanted to tire Anderson out; while keeping himself as fresh as he could.

Bullshit, Chael threw some damn hard punches throughout that fight. His hardest punches did no damage to Anderson. Anderson is a master at avoiding damage. He has great wrist control and great head movement even on the ground. Chael hit Anderson with everything he had and did no damage.

On the ground? No way, Chael was throwing short strikes to cause damage to Anderson, while not tiring out himself, and to avoid getting stood up, as Anderson was basically still in the guard for the first 4 rounds.

Impressive performance by Jones and truly heartbreaking for me as a Rampage fan. The kid is for real. Also, how about that post fight interview with Shad and Jones? Jones doing all the talking and Rashad actually trying to be respectful, interesting. I am very curious to see the build up for that fight.

Gomi losing was really hard to watch, but Nate Diaz made me a fan tonight. He looked really good. Mark Hunt is a beast and I love watching him go. And, my boy Koscheck is back and I am psyched to see who he fights next.

I don't blame him. He just defended his title and people are bringing up his next opponent? Give the man some time to take this all in and have some fun. They ruin his night by bringing Rashad in after every fight. Let him have his night, he deserves it. Build the hype later, not after he just wins.

It happens every now and then, but not regularly.

Rumor is Jones may have a broken foot. If that's the case, then the 'Shad fight will obviously be put on the shelf for a while.

Doesn't matter. There's no reason to. Fighters are emotional after fights win or lose and there's no reason to bring somebody into the cage.

It'll be on the shelf either way. Rashad is injured as well and Jones' wanted off for bit anyways.

Rashad just needs to be thanking his lucky stars that Jones isn't apart of Cesar Gracie's team. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back