UFC 135: Jones vs. Rampage LD

Cheese steak and fries on my menu tonight. Sadly, my wife is spending the weekend in Lancaster with her sister so i'm alone for the fights.

Cheese steak and fries on my menu tonight. Sadly, my wife is spending the weekend in Lancaster with her sister so i'm alone for the fights.

I love a good cheese steak. But I got two 23 inch pizzas from the joint on campus and about 50 wings. I'm feeding 6 others.

I could go for some wings or a Buffalo Chicken Stromboli, but i'm in the mood for a cheese steak. Sauteed onions, and pepper jack cheese. If only this fight would get over so I can go back to enjoying myself.

10-9 Browne; he takes the fight 30-27

Browne was exhausted starting in the 2nd round; starting a little after the half way point in the 2nd round of this fight. That kimura escape was great though, his jiu-jitsu really isn't that bad.

Hunt looks in great shape and seems to have improved his TDD and ground game quite a bit.

Listening to Rogan say Hunt's name is hilarious. Rothwell is helpless; I feel pretty bad for him; especially against a guy like Hunt.

Hunt takes the second round 10-9 and ties the fight 19-19

Sometimes its not about the journey, but the destination. Rothwell lost, Mark Hunt gets to .500 and will live to fight another day in the UFC.

Don't get me wrong, I like Hunt a lot. That was just hard to watch though.

Cut Rothwell, put Hunt against Browne

Hunt's easily the best stand-up fighter at Heavyweight. If he can continue to develop wrestling and a decent ground game, he'll be pretty much unbeatable.

How much have you had to drink tonight, JMT? One step at a time, he had an incredibly tough fight against Ben Rothwell of all people and isn't getting any younger.

How much have you had to drink tonight, JMT? One step at a time, he had an incredibly tough fight against Ben Rothwell of all people and isn't getting any younger.

Lol... it's been said for years that if Hunt got a ground game he'd be unbeatable. It's a fact, man. Seriously, here are some fighters who wanted no piece of Hunt's stand-up game: Fedor, Overeem, Barnett, Mousasi... these are some of the most fearless stand-up fighters of all time, and they feared Hunt on the feet. The only person to stand with Hunt really is Cro Cop, and Hunt took fucking Cro Cop's hardest shots and didn't budge. The guy's remarkable striking wise, and has an iron chin to boot. Anyone who stands with Hunt is getting their ass kicked, bottom line.

Also, don't underestimate Rothwell as an opponent. He dominated Gilbert Yvel with ease, and he gave Cain Velasquez a very good fight before the early stoppage. This was a very good win for Hunto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back