UFC 121 LD Is Horsing Around For Brocktober by Stocking up on Coors and Coronas

I had that match called, right down to the decision. Pity I only put 4 confidence point on that one. The only match I have lost any sort of real point on is the Tito Ortiz match. I think I had like 8 points on Tito... That asshole.

30-26? Who in the bloody hell scored it that? Probably Cecil Peoples, but that is just moronic scoring.

Shields FTW!

If Shields and Lesnar come out victorious, I have a chance at the predictions title, I would suggest.

Watch Unleashed whenever that is on, they show all the good fights. Will help you get to know who the fighters are too.

ya im hooked in to this now. i just wanted to see brock but this is sweet. I wish i would have gotten in to this before. I guess that's what happened when you listen to rage lol.

Yeah, don't ask us who to cheer for because we all like different people. Figure out who you like for yourself. However, I encourage you to begin cheering Josh Koscheck immediately because he is going to be the best Welterweight in all the world in a few months. ;)

ya im hooked in to this now. i just wanted to see brock but this is sweet. I wish i would have gotten in to this before. I guess that's what happened when you listen to rage lol.

Shit man, first card I ever fully watched was Brock's first fight vs. Mir back at UFC 81, been hooked ever since!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back