UA on Friday

What the fuck kind of college did you go to where they regulated toilet paper use?

It wasn't regulated. When you ran out in the dorm room you'd go down to the front desk and they would hand you a few rolls. It was the same with garbage bags. Did you have some unlimited supply on hand at all times that would magically appear?

Damn, 100's of Apps. for smart phones being invented everyday, and yet no one has come up w/one to beat a UA yet...We could be millionaires.

Good luck Angel. A little fucking herbage should NOT keep you from getting a job. I don't understand how any type of vendetta on this forum could be strong enough for soimeone to actually HOPE someone gets fucked over in real life. I guess I've got to remember who I'm talking about here, huh?

P.S. My brother has passed MANY a drug test by using the water and Cranberry Juice trick, though I'd also advice the Detox method (seems like you've already made that decision). I was told by a federal probation officer recently that if your piss appears TOO clear, they will consider that "test tampering", though I'm guessing a Federal PO would be MUCH more strict than a simple part time job screening would be.

A college advertising on Craigslist? Interesting... What will you be doing?

Washing dishes at Naismith Hall. It's not actually associated with the college, but I also found it odd they had a Craigslist posting.

It's not a high horse to find the rules of the company you are working for (and the nation/state you live in) to be considered something that shouldn't be violated.

I sincerely hope that you fail your drug test and do not get the job. Even if you smoke, it's not like you all of a sudden applied for, and got a job that mandated a drug test. You knew of the test at the latest when you interviewed, but most likely when you applied. That isn't a high horse, that's simply not wanting someone who willingly, intentionally violate the rules to be getting a job. You do a drug of any sort, you face the risks, which in your case would be not getting a job.

And your father is just as bad, enabling you.

I filled out the application during the interview, where I was told I would have to take a piss test. I smoked like 1 or 2 days before. And how is my dad a bad person for helping me get a job? We're both poor as shit so getting this job would be big for both of us, he doesn't let me smoke or anything, he always tells me not too, but understands Ima do what Ima do.

So are you going to tell me that you have never broken a rule or a law in your life? Never done any drug, never drank underage, never sped, nothing at all?

No, Stormy is the perfect human being who would never harm a fly or wish harm upon anybody..... Except for all those times he told me he wishes I would die.

Yea for sure. I met one of the dudes, he was like a thugged out black guy.

edit: soooo many fine bitches at naismith too, if I don't get laid I will be very dissaoint

So are you going to tell me that you have never broken a rule or a law in your life? Never done any drug, never drank underage, never sped, nothing at all? It's not like he's applying to some great, important, life changing job. I'm guessing he is going to be one those guys who sits at a desk and plays on the computer while answering the occasional phone call and handing out the occasional roll of toilet paper.
I drank underage, and I sped. However, I don't go hiding it. If a cop pulls me over for speeding, so be it. I get busted for drinking underage? So be it. I don't try and hide it.

It's an unfair rule to force employees to take a drug test before working there. Smoking pot has nothing to do with job performance. I smoke weed, and I've held over a half dozen jobs and done all of them well. I've never been in the same place as Mr. Bieberhole here, but that's because when I apply for jobs I stop smoking knowing that I might be tested. However, once I get that job and I know that there's no future threat of a drug test, pass that joint, because weed is great.

Wishing failure upon someone simply because they smoke weed? That's a tad harsh...
No, it's not unfair to force employees to take a drug test. Not at all.

And I wish failure on him because he is knowingly breaking the law and the rules of his employer (not future employer, once they offer you the position and you accept it, you're an employee) and wants to get away with it. What he is doing is just as bad as an NFL player cheating on a drug test because he's using anabolic steroids.

Yea for sure. I met one of the dudes, he was like a thugged out black guy.

During the summers and breaks when I was home from college, I worked at a Wendy's about 15 minutes outside of Detroit. 80% of my co-workers were thugged out black guys and a lot of them showed up to work high every shift. One guy used to bring a joint and smoke it while he would take out the trash.

I drank underage, and I sped. However, I don't go hiding it. If a cop pulls me over for speeding, so be it. I get busted for drinking underage? So be it. I don't try and hide it.

Dude, speeding is a dangerous activity that puts others around you in danger. And if a cop came up to you when you were a youngsta (while drunk) and asked "have you been drinking tonight" you would just be like "Yep, for sure, I wouldn't lie to you copper".

Well then you're just a fucking idiot.

And I wish failure on him because he is knowingly breaking the law and the rules of his employer (not future employer, once they offer you the position and you accept it, you're an employee)

I have explained like 3 times I smoked 1-2 days before the interview, I had no idea there was a drug testing policy as I was not informed until the interview. Was I supposed to be like "Oh, I'll actually just fail the drug test so nevermind about the job."

What he is doing is just as bad as an NFL player cheating on a drug test because he's using anabolic steroids.

:lmao:

So if you were at a party drinking underage and a cop showed up, instead of tossing your beer to the side so he doesn't see you drinking, you would instead step forward and make it known you were drinking underage?

During the summers and breaks when I was home from college, I worked at a Wendy's about 15 minutes outside of Detroit. 80% of my co-workers were thugged out black guys and a lot of them showed up to work high every shift. One guy used to bring a joint and smoke it while he would take out the trash.

Haha that's fuckin awesome. But yea besides the dude I met, all the other dudes working there looked like your typical college bros, I'm sure there's at the very least like 5 smokers in the bunch.

People need to get off their fucking high horses.

"High" horse, good one. Imagine if a horse got really high and then had to pass a drug test for an upcoming race. Then the horse would have to piss it all out his system but it would be cool because he can piss "like a race horse".

All the others would get judgmental and then the horse would say something like, "hey! You guys can get off your me. You're not perfect either. Now go make me some oats bitch!"

That'd be cool.

"High" horse, good one. Imagine if a horse got really high and then had to pass a drug test for an upcoming race. Then the horse would have to piss it all out his system but it would be cool because he can piss "like a race horse".

All the others would get judgmental and then the horse would say something like, "hey! You guys can get off your me. You're not perfect either. Now go make me some oats bitch!"

That'd be cool.

I like the way you think

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

hahahahaha, that'd be cool

So if you were at a party drinking underage and a cop showed up, instead of tossing your beer to the side so he doesn't see you drinking, you would instead step forward and make it known you were drinking underage?
No. The one time I was at a party underage I had a couple drinks, campus security showed up well after I stopped drinking, and I walked out and went back to my dorm with absolutely no problems.

If a cop came up to me and asked if I was drinking, I would tell him the truth, I wouldn't lie.

No. The one time I was at a party underage I had a couple drinks, campus security showed up well after I stopped drinking, and I walked out and went back to my dorm with absolutely no problems.

If a cop came up to me and asked if I was drinking, I would tell him the truth, I wouldn't lie.

Either you're full of shit, or you were the dumbest teenager in the world. Whichever one it is, could you please respond to my last post?

It's not a high horse to find the rules of the company you are working for (and the nation/state you live in) to be considered something that shouldn't be violated.

I sincerely hope that you fail your drug test and do not get the job. Even if you smoke, it's not like you all of a sudden applied for, and got a job that mandated a drug test. You knew of the test at the latest when you interviewed, but most likely when you applied. That isn't a high horse, that's simply not wanting someone who willingly, intentionally violate the rules to be getting a job. You do a drug of any sort, you face the risks, which in your case would be not getting a job.

And your father is just as bad, enabling you.

You are acting like weed is the worst thing to hit the Earth. Weed is far less harmful than drinking alcohol and is used for medicine at times. I'm sure you with about a billion other people that have had a fair bit to drink the night before have driven the next day with alcohol still in their system. Should you of been caught? Should everyone else get caught? Because you guys are breaking the law just as much.

Anyways man I hope pass bro. Let us know how it goes?

I am kind of facing the same dilema. It's Australia day next week and I have just recently got this job. It says in the manual " To protect company property and to ensure the health and safety of our associates, management reserves the right to ask you to undergo any medical examination or testing (include drug testing) as directed by EB games before commencing employment or during the course of your employment". So it doesn't say officially but it says it could happen. Should I not "have fun" on Australia day incase of the risk? Or do they have to give you a warning before doing it? By that I mean they cant just give it to you on the day.

Nah I don't think they will just give you a cup and be like "here go piss in this", my future boss just set up an appoitment at the local clinic and asked me what day I would be available. I was able to bullshit my way into going on Friday, and I think he accidentally set the date for Saturday.

edit: oh wait you already have the job..... yea, not to sure tbh, my advice would be to play it safe but if I were in your position I would most likely end up chiefing.

Since we're somewhat on the subject of Beavis and Butthead. Does anyone know the one where they're watching the video with the dude on fire and Beavis fucking freaks out? It's hillarious and I can't find it anywhere.

Nah I don't think they will just give you a cup and be like "here go piss in this", my future boss just set up an appoitment at the local clinic and asked me what day I would be available. I was able to bullshit my way into going on Friday, and I think he accidentally set the date for Saturday.

edit: oh wait you already have the job..... yea, not to sure tbh, my advice would be to play it safe but if I were in your position I would most likely end up chiefing.

Well I have the job but I haven't started yet. I had to send of my stuff to the main office so I can get an employee number thing or some stupid shit. They said it usually takes between 7-10 days to get back and it's only been four. The 10 day mark will be on Australia Day and I will be away for it for another 5 days. So I haven't officially started but yeah you are right.

Are you only doing the CB/Water combination?

Well I have the job but I haven't started yet. I had to send of my stuff to the main office so I can get an employee number thing or some stupid shit. They said it usually takes between 7-10 days to get back and it's only been four. The 10 day mark will be on Australia Day and I will be away for it for another 5 days. So I haven't officially started but yeah you are right.

Are you only doing the CB/Water combination?

Oh so you're in the same boat as me, I would chief that day and then just fucking drink absurd amounts of liquidos. I'm assuming they will give you a heads up, and if you don't feel confident you'll pass just get a detox agent.

The CB/Water was my original plan but my dad said we should just get a detox agent instead.

[YOUTUBE]VTz_pVRnXMQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank yo so very much...... I have been looking for this for sooo fucking long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back