UA on Friday

echinacea tablets from a health shop and where a t-shirt to bed. You will sweat like a mother fucker but all the crap will leave your body. All you will need then is to wash your bedding as it will reek.

So let me get this straight.

You want to find a way to cheat the system because you were using an illegal substance (or at least a substance your work finds illegal).

Yeah, you deserve to get busted. The rules are the rules. You broke them.

And drinking bleach is the best solution possible. Drink a gallon of it.

Wow, Stormy. Quit being such a cunt. While we're on the topic of suggestions, why didn't anyone teach your mother to do an "At Home Sonogram" with a coat hanger while she was pregnant with you? Seriously, just fuck off and go suck some Ryder dick in the hallways, just like you did in high school.

Those drinks work. Be ready to be passing more fluids than you thought you had in you, though. Cranberry and B vitamins are also a good plan. Either way, know that you might be asked to wait and to retest if the physician or nurse feels that your sample is too diluted. If it comes out totally clear, they may reject the sample.

How long weed stays in your system depends on how often you smoke and for how long you've been doing it, along with your body type and your metabolism. Bigger, fatter guys who've been smoking for a long time have it worse. Good luck, *****.

So let me get this straight.

You want to find a way to cheat the system because you were using an illegal substance (or at least a substance your work finds illegal).

Yeah, you deserve to get busted. The rules are the rules. You broke them.

And drinking bleach is the best solution possible. Drink a gallon of it.

First off ******, I smoked before I knew I had the test, I've explained this. I didn't "break any rules" cause I haven't even started working there, dick.

DirtyJosé;3662020 said:
How long weed stays in your system depends on how often you smoke and for how long you've been doing it, along with your body type and your metabolism. Bigger, fatter guys who've been smoking for a long time have it worse. Good luck, *****.

This is good news. I'm a skinny ass dude with a fucking unreal metabolism.

Well yea, of course. I actually meant to ridicule ST in that post for saying "at least a substance your work finds illegal"..... does he not know weed is an illegal substance nationwide?

Thanks brotha man, my dad just told me he's gonna buy my broke ass some detox shit later so it looks like in the fuggin clear. Thank god cause I was tired of having to take a piss every 5 minutes at school.

XXXclean has worked for me many times, XXXclean is not truely a detox as it is more for camouflaging so the longer you go without smoking before you take the test the better chances you have of it working, drink plenty of water and urinate frequently. The day of the test is when you drink it, at least an hour before testing and try to urinate at least 2-3 time before testing and you should be ok unless they send your urin out to another lab cause xxxclean only works for a 5 hour period. Costs about 35-40 dollars, good luck!

Listen to this guy, he's spot on. Go for the drink instead of the pill.

Three questions:

1) Big day is tomorrow (?), how's the cleanse going?
2) Your dad is buying you stuff to clear your system? That's kinda weird.
3) If you're in high school, how did you get a job at a college?

1. It's actually Saturday now, cleansing is good, piss has been crystal clear this whole fuggin week. And yea Im gonna get some detox shit as well.

2. Yea my dads cool like that.

3. I just saw the job ad on Craigslist and responded.

People need to get off their fucking high horses.

My old roommate who smokes basically every day and has been since high school just got a job at a bank recently and he only quit smoking for a couple weeks before his test. He passed because of most of the suggestions that have already been made in here plus the fact that he is skinny as fuck. You should be good.

It's not a high horse to find the rules of the company you are working for (and the nation/state you live in) to be considered something that shouldn't be violated.

I sincerely hope that you fail your drug test and do not get the job. Even if you smoke, it's not like you all of a sudden applied for, and got a job that mandated a drug test. You knew of the test at the latest when you interviewed, but most likely when you applied. That isn't a high horse, that's simply not wanting someone who willingly, intentionally violate the rules to be getting a job. You do a drug of any sort, you face the risks, which in your case would be not getting a job.

And your father is just as bad, enabling you.

It's not a high horse to find the rules of the company you are working for (and the nation/state you live in) to be considered something that shouldn't be violated.

So are you going to tell me that you have never broken a rule or a law in your life? Never done any drug, never drank underage, never sped, nothing at all? It's not like he's applying to some great, important, life changing job. I'm guessing he is going to be one those guys who sits at a desk and plays on the computer while answering the occasional phone call and handing out the occasional roll of toilet paper.

I sincerely hope that you fail your drug test and do not get the job. Even if you smoke, it's not like you all of a sudden applied for, and got a job that mandated a drug test. You knew of the test at the latest when you interviewed, but most likely when you applied. That isn't a high horse, that's simply not wanting someone who willingly, intentionally violate the rules to be getting a job. You do a drug of any sort, you face the risks, which in your case would be not getting a job.

And your father is just as bad, enabling you.

It's an unfair rule to force employees to take a drug test before working there. Smoking pot has nothing to do with job performance. I smoke weed, and I've held over a half dozen jobs and done all of them well. I've never been in the same place as Mr. Bieberhole here, but that's because when I apply for jobs I stop smoking knowing that I might be tested. However, once I get that job and I know that there's no future threat of a drug test, pass that joint, because weed is great.

Wishing failure upon someone simply because they smoke weed? That's a tad harsh...

I'm guessing he is going to be one those guys who sits at a desk and plays on the computer while answering the occasional phone call and handing out the occasional roll of toilet paper.

What the fuck kind of college did you go to where they regulated toilet paper use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back