• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TvTropes

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
will eat your fucking soul. Holy shit. I can't stop fucking WikiWalking and I've been doing it for the past 4 fucking hours.

xkcd_problem_with_wikipedia_med.png

IT'S WIKIPEDIA FROM FUCKING HELL.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WWE

Here's a good example. Look down that list and see how many of the "Categories" you get curious about and click them. Then you'll see which characters from a book/show/movie/video game/etc (If not the show/etc ITSELF) are in THAT category. Then you click on the character, and get a list of trait-type thing that apply to the character. Rinse, lather, and repeat for FUCKING EVER.

Doc knows oh to well the heroin-like addiction of the tropes. I believe the kids on the street call it white heat.

Currently reading "Aloof Older Brother". Started with "TNA". I don't have a fucking clue how I got there in only 15 minutes.

Have had that site bookmarked for what seems like forever… At this point I practically think in tropes short hand whilst I consume media (Except for wrestling. Wrestling, I do believe, has a unique language all it's own).

I go there daily. If I don't, I break into cold sweats and get all shivery.

Start with the Professional Wrestling section. Move on. Get lost in the black hole of knowledge. NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

What's with the fascination about people saying "This troper," instead of just using the prependicular pronoun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back