• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HOLY FLYING FUCKSTICK

Can't we get some kind of spam test for new members that register on these forums.

I've given up on those threads, they're such a mess of stupidity that's it's just frustrating trying to read them let alone post anything

Just go to "Who Posted?" and click on the number next to my name to get some quality ones. ;)

I got to delete 23 posts today! They had nothing to do with Danielson or the WWE section, but oh well.

Just go to "Who Posted?" and click on the number next to my name to get some quality ones. ;)

I got to delete 23 posts today! They had nothing to do with Danielson or the WWE section, but oh well.

In a spam thread?

The section may be spam-friendly, but it has to follow all the other rules. Flaming, trolling, etc.

Alas no, which is partially what annoys me.

"Hey, it's been 9 hours since this story broke. I BET NO ONE HAS MADE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS YET!"

Really, you don't think anyone's made a thread on the subject? Hmmm.. alright, you twisted my arm.. I'll go make one.

But in all seriousness.. ..

Do you think anyone's made a thread on how THE REST OF THE NXT SEASON ONE CAST FEELS?! ZOMG! Another top notch thread idea!

EDIT: We also need a Justin Roberts Support Group thread. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back