"That's Just What You Do"

Whp's dumber: the person that talks or the person that makes fun of them?

Well in this case it would be the dumbfuck that doesn't realize that when snow melts and then freezes again it turns to ice, therefore adding to the ice that is already beneath the snow, seriously this shit you learn when you're in grade school ffs

As well, when you leave it there; the shit that melts falls to the bottom and freezes again because of whats cold on top of it. It also compresses as it gets colder (and heavier) making more snow. That's why its smart to shovel right away before it gets stiff and heavy.

Didn't you say you had a snowblower? That should be easy as shit to use. Anyway, some kids wanted to shovel my car out for me the weekend before the last one. I let them do it and gave them five bucks each. I'm such a good person: teaching young ones the value of a dollar and showing them that hard work pays off. Now, I can make love to my girlfriend's anus without feeling guilty!

Didn't you say you had a snowblower? That should be easy as shit to use. Anyway, some kids wanted to shovel my car out for me the weekend before the last one. I let them do it and gave them five bucks each. I'm such a good person: teaching young ones the value of a dollar and showing them that hard work pays off. Now, I can make love to my girlfriend's anus without feeling guilty!

Yeah we do. Snow was so thick that it barely moved at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back