I Normally Get PMs Regarding Infractions I Gave Out Years Ago - A Shocking Twist

Steak pie is normally either Steak and Ale, which tastes like ale or Steak and Kidney, which is upside down and smells like piss. I've never tried a Steak and Kidney pie, because it smells like piss. It's a shame because it's upside down nature is charming.

The one that I eat - the one they do at The Valley - is just advertised as steak. No idea what else is in it. Horse meat, raddishes and dying dreams probably.

The one that I eat - the one they do at The Valley - is just advertised as steak. No idea what else is in it. Horse meat, raddishes and dying dreams probably.
is it like a dessert Pie you eat with a plate & fork or is it a hand pie you can eat on the run?

It's flexible.

JozjD.png

I am not, you will be surprised to learn, a culinary expert.

I'd make a joke about **** meaning cigarettes in England but such an abortion of a joke seems more your area. There you go - I teed one up for ya.

It's actually more of a square shape but I couldn't get any good pictures of that. Also, the steak isn't normally a pale yellow. Normally.

For the record, I was trying to make a cigarette joke. Sam apparently was the only brit that caught on to it. Apparently, Crock & you didn't.

After reading all of this, I can say that I am now hungry.

Pie does sound good whatever it may be, Chicken, Steak, Kidney or hell, even a Broken Dream pie sounds good.

I'm still waiting for Scotland to stuff a whole chicken with Irn Bru and sheep guts, then deep fry it to make it modern.

Chicken with Irn Bru sounds surprisingly interesting. I love chicken. I love Irn Bru... kinda sold on that. Keep the sheep-guts though...

I see that Irn Bru all the time. yet to try it though. Is it similar to anything in else to taste?

¡Roján!;3748248 said:
You know when it rains, and water gets stuck in the nooks and cranny's of rusting iron girders? It's like that, but carbonated.

Mmmm rusty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back