Fuck, I'm screwed

bodystairs.jpg

The cage is the last place to post this shit...

Oh my God, just when I thought you couldn't get any worse.

Becca said it. You're not being fair to the current gf.

That being said, the one in France definitely sounds like a "what if" like you said. You didn't get the chance, so now you fantasize or obsess about it just because it didn't happen.

Ask yourself honestly, though, did you guys really have anything in common? Similar tastes, likes, dislikes, etc., or was it just a mutual attraction and nothing else?

If it's based solely on attraction, you may end up losing a good gf simply based on over-glorification. What's to say if you guys go out you won't end up fighting or bickering after a week, or even hating it and breaking up by then, or a month from then?

It does sound like you have a choice to make, though. Ruin what you have (which you will if you chase after a dream) or go for the long shot. If it's been nagging at you that long, it is something that definitely needs addressed sooner rather than later.

One of two things will happen. Either you will screw up a good thing (it happens; we all do it at one time or another) or you'll have found something that will never get old, always make you happy, and be well worth the risk.

Either way you go, suck up the consequences like a man and chalk it up to a life's lesson. If you don't, and try to go back to the current gf it will be a shell of what it used to be and you will be comfortable until your next "dilemma" which, while not only unfair to her, shows that you really don't want to be with her if you're constantly wondering "what if" about others. Almost sounds like you're happy w/her (at the present time) until what you really want comes along and that's not considering her feelings or the time she's losing by being w/you, much less being fair to yourself.

If neither situation works, then neither of them were meant to be, and just continue in your life a little wiser and a little more self-aware.

Monogamy and true love are jokes. If people were open to the real possibilities that the world offers, they'd be shocked by how many people they can truly love and how wrong the fairy tales are. Love is more about the opportunity to find yourself close to and familiar with someone you find agreeable in that special way than it is about finding that one perfect person. We all have literally thousands of "true loves" out there. But never say any of that out loud. As the one person in this thread with a vagina has shown us, it's a major turnoff for the unenlightened.

Although judging by the tone of this thread, I'm seriously starting to wonder if Becca is the only one with a vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back