• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trinity added friend requested me on Facebook

I'm not on MSN and only talked to TM through maybe 7 or 8 PMs mostly about threads and such. That's why I said I liked the guy because he was helpful and was nice to me when I first started here. I was just like WTF when he requested me, with his reputation of being a creeper and all and then just popping up out of nowhere.

Yeah, Guy, I don't think anyone was trying to shit on BC87.

When I made the comment about how easy it is to find someone, I wasn't shitting on BC, I was merely pointing out that you don't have to have super special stalker skills to merely LOOK through WZ's friend page and notice a photo of someone who's posted off WZ.

Also, BC, you don't need to delete this thread. I don't believe you have anyone that dislikes you for this - and even if you do, you have far more fans of yours to care about the few that aren't.

TM always struck me as a weirdo and douchebag, he was always wanting me to vote for him, he said he had Tyson Kidd's email which was utter bullshit, he never posted noteworthy comments, he creeped me out with some of the things he said.

He kept failing when he made mistakes, plus he looks like a pansie in FB photos.

yeah i'm pretty sure he added me on fbook. I deleted him after a clearout.

in other news, Becca has recently deleted me from her Fwends :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back