• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a Facebook stalker

Maybe I'll put a pic at a later date, but it'll only be up for like 20 minutes. Which one do you want: wife in camisole and panties or wife in hot-pink stripper bikini top (my mug is in the second pic, so choose wisely)?

Well, I just got nagged for spending too much time on the Internet, so I'll post these pics tonight...I'm taking them down in like 20 minutes, though, since I know I'll regret the shit otherwise. Also, please don't quote the pics. Next post I'll have both pics up.

You wanted a picture, here's a picture:

14uurft.jpg

Now is everybody happy?
Umm... Dude. It looks like you're trying to swallow her tongue.

She just called me. She had my number from the trip. My phone was turned silent because of the opera so I missed the call but FFFFFUUUUU

Really though, it's not really annoying, just weird. Three weeks! I think calling her a stalker was a bit extreme and I think she's maybe just not in a good situation in general. I'm going to just talk to her. There's no real reason to be a dick, about anything, ever.

Doc, just block her. Trust me on this one, you want nothing to do with her. It's just going to result in stress and insanity if you actually start to care about her, to any degree.

Why yes, I am speaking from a degree of experience.

Okay this is what you do Doc.

First take a cold shower and stand in the cold water for about 40 minutes till shrinkage starts to occur.

Second off, make sure you dry off quickly so it looks you are naturally that small.

Third, go get your cell phone.

Fourth, take pics of the shrinkage and send them to her.

If this works properly, she think you are small and leave you a lone forever.

Doc, block her. You're not being a dick if you do that. Block her on Facebook and try to block her phone # too.

Unfortunately it's not possible to block numbers.

She just called me. She had my number from the trip. My phone was turned silent because of the opera so I missed the call but FFFFFUUUUU

Really though, it's not really annoying, just weird. Three weeks! I think calling her a stalker was a bit extreme and I think she's maybe just not in a good situation in general. I'm going to just talk to her. There's no real reason to be a dick, about anything, ever.

Doc, this is a female trait called emotional blackmail. If there's a missed call and no response, then another, then another, all you will do is feel guilty you didn't respond and end up calling her back now. You've fallen into that trap, trust me, I've been there. My ex would do this all the time, missed call making me worry, call back, it's nothing that couldn't have waited or been done at a better time. I know you're a nice guy, but from a guy who thinks similiar and experienced this, it's not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back